Are you good enough for him??

Requested by NeeshaMitchell0 Enjoy Everyone!!

You and Michael have been dating for the past few months even though it was wonderful there was just one problem his father Joeseph didn't think you were good enough for him he's always telling Michael that he can be with someone better someone worthy of his time and this would make you upset but then Michael would stand up for you guys and tell him that he loves you and that you are the best for him and worthy of his time and that you make him happy.

Meanwhile you were waiting for your friend Lisa at a restaurant you two were planning to meet up and talk you finally saw her and hugged her and she hugged you back and you two sat down.

She noticed something was wrong and decided to see what it was.

Lisa: Neesha are you ok whats wrong???

Neesha: Nothing 😔😢

Lisa: Neesha I know you what's wrong?

Neesha: Its Michaels father again?

Lisa: Joeseph?

Neesha: Yea he keeps on saying how I'm not gold enough for Michael and that he can do better

Lisa: Wow. But hey you know thats not true you know Michael loves you

Neesha: I know and I love him

Lisa: Exactly so don't worry about Joeseph he doesn't know what he's talking about?

Neesha: Ok I won't thanks Lisa you're a great friend.

You two hug and then after eating and talking some more you two go your separate ways she heads home and you head to Mikes house.

You get there and knock on the door and he and he answers and smiles.

Michael: Hey Neesha *He says and hugs you*

Neesha: Hey Michael *You say hug him back*

Michael: Come in

You go inside and take off your shoes and then you two sit down on the sofa.

Michael: So how has your day been so far?

Neesha: Its been ok

Michael: Is everything ok?

Neesha: Mike I don't understand why you're dad doesn't like me i never did anything to him and he's always telling you that you can do better and that i'm not good enough for you

Michael: Baby don't worry about him you know what he saying isn't true isn't true i love you with all my heart.

Neesha: Awww I love you too mike.

You two kiss and watch some tv soon his father comes in the living room where you two are and looks you angrily and disgustingly Michael sees that he's doing and decides to tell him off.

Michael: Joeseph stop looking at her like that! I don't care if you don't like her she's the best thing thats ever happened to me she loves me and i love her so please stop showing her hate please.

Joeseph just looked at him and then you and then left and then Michael came back and sat next to you. You were so glad that he did that for you two he stood up for you two and you couldn't be happier and prouder and you told him that and he thanked you and you continued watching the tv.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽