Our place

Ever since you were in high whenever you felt down or just needed think you went to this place you found near the river close to where you live you found it one day while walking you was thinking about a lot and you just stumbled upon it. Being there makes you happy makes you forget about all your problems like you never had any to begin with you can come here and it'll feel like your problems just went away just like that it was peaceful no one else was there it would just be you and the river and the fresh air.

One day you needed to your spot you've been having family problems and other problems and you just needed somewhere to think and breathe so you went there when you got there you noticed someone there you never saw them before and you were wondering what were they doing here in your spot! No one knows about this place but you who is he and what's he doing here?

You walked up to him determined to ask him when he turned around stunned to see you here. Looking at him you could admit he was very attractive and handsome 💭: FOCUS Y/n focus! Doesn't matter how gorgeous he is he's in your spot! The spot no one's supposed to know about!!!.

Y/n: Who are you and what are you doing here?

Michael: Who am I? Who are you and and what are you doing here?

Y/n: I asked you first

Michael: My names Michael and  I came here to think this is where I always to think this place relaxes me.

Y/n: Yeah it relaxes me too that's why i chose this place to come whenever i need to think

Michael: Wow looks like we both chose a great place. Why did you come here today?

Y/n: Ehh.. family problems life problems nothing really that big i guess it's just a little stressful. *He nods* What about you what brings you here?

Michael: Me too life, family it's a lot sometimes

Y/n: Yeah you can say that again

Michael: So I don't think we can both can have this place so who keeps it?

Y/n: We both can! And we can come here and talk whenever we need to just hang and talk about what's ever causing us problems

Michael: Ok so I guess this is our place now

Y/n: Yeah it is our place

He smiles and so do you. You guys give each other your numbers and whenever you needed to talk or just wanted to see one another you went to you two's place and soon you started dating and the place continued to be yours and it always would be forever.