Christmas Vacation Ruined

You and Michael and the kids and your families were planning on going to Florida for Christmas you all had everything packed and ready to go once everyone was packed up and was at your house so that you guys can get to the airport.

As soon as you guys were about to leave you get notfications on your phone saying something about a blizzard yo turned on the news channel and they were saying that it would be the worst blizzard this year and that the airports were closed and the roads and no one was leaving Los Angeles you guys were sad you all look forward to going to Florida even the little kids and now you all had to decide where to spend Christmas.

You then thought about the fact that you all were here so why not spend Christmas there you told everyone that and they agreed so you all would spend the rest of the weeks until and after christmas together you didn't care that it was maybe a long you guys loved spending time together.

You guys would Christmas movies or play some games, talk and chill or put up some decorations together it didn't what you guys did you all did it together and you enjoyed every minute you guys also made some Christmas together and you guys would eat them and drink your chocolate while watching some Christmas together.

You guys vacation might have been ruined but you didn't care anymore cause you liked your new vaction spot anyways and it's way better than Florida probably would have been.

Alright you guys that's it I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time✌🏾. And if you guys have any Christmas 🎄 imagines that you want let me know and I'll be happy to writ them but yea I'll see you guys in the next imagine bye.