He Surprises You

This was requested by @smoothcrimmail enjoy!❣️

Michael has been on tour for the past few months and you missed him so much you wish he was back so you could be in his arms and just love him but unfortunately he comes back in a month or so you thought apparently Michael finished the tour early and was coming home earlier than expected and he didn't tell you cause he wanted to surprise you.

But with this surprise of his he decided he was gonna get a mask and sneak into the house when your asleep and when he wakes you up you'll be scared cause of the mask but he'll take it off and it'll be him.

He got the mask and headed to the house it was night you just got done eating dinner and watching some tv and playing and feeding the dogs so you headed to bed once he got there he snuck in and once he got in he put his stuff down and put the mask on and went upstairs and went into you guys room and when he did he bent down and took off his mask and just admired how beautiful you are when you're asleep then he put it back on and waited for you to wake up.

Soon you did cause you felt like someone was staring at you so you looked to one side of your bed and saw a figure in the dark and you couldn't really see who it was so you got your phone and turned on your flashlight and saw somebody with a mask on and you screamed.

Shawna: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

You were about to throw punches at them when Michael took of his mask and stopped you before you hurt him.

Michael: Hey Hey Shawna it's me

He took of his mask and you saw that it was him and breathed a sigh of relief

Shawna: Michael you scared me half to death! I thought you were coming back next month

Michael: I finished the tour early and I wanted to come home caused i missed you

Shawna: Awwww i missed you too

You two kiss and then Michael goes puts on his pajamas and then you you two snuggle up and fall asleep and you two decided to talk about the tour tomorrow.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽