Hospital Love

You were riding your bike when all of a sudden another biker crashed into you. You flew to the left a few feet from where you both crashed and hit the ground pretty hard you also hit your side with on a boulder it hurt really bad you tried to move you couldn't move you tried but it was impossible every time you tried your ribs hurt and it felt painful to move then you remembered that your phone was in your pocket you tried yo reach for it to call 911.

Once you got it you dialed the number and put it on speaker and waited for them to answer and finally they did.

Police: 911 what is your emergency?

You: Hi this is *You give them your first and last name* I was just in an accident on *Street name* I need an ambulance i'm in a lot of pain my ribs hurt and most of my body i can barely move right now.

Police: Ok ma'am we have your location and we're sending an ambulance to you right now they should be there real soon. Do you know if the other person is okay??

You: I don't know. *You try to look for the other person but you didn't see them so you tried to call for them. Hey!!!! HEYY!!! Anyone there?? Are you okay over there???? HELLO???

Person: *in pain groans* Hello...

You: Hey are you Okay??

Person: Yes just a little pain in my side and back but yes i'm alright are you?

You: Yeah i guess

You tell the police lady about the other person and then you wait for the ambulance once it gets there you're both loaded into the van and taken to the hospital.

When you get there you're put into a room until they can do X-rays or test on you but you're not in the room alone in fact there was a guy next to you who was in a predicament of his own.

He noticed another patient was in the room and wanted to know who it was.

Michael: Hello? Who's there?

You: Hello??

Michael: Hi. Who are you?

You: I'm Y/n. Who are you?

Michael: I'm Michael. What brings you here Y/n?

You: A bicycle accident what about you?

Michael: A plane crash i was going to visit family when the plane just crashed to the ground.

You: Aww I'm sorry

Michael: Thanks and I'm sorry about your problem too.

You: Thanks and You're welcome

Michael: Sure!

Soon a doctor and nurse come in and show you a X-ray some of your ribs are broken and bruised but it's not really that bad they gave you that big bandage that they give people that have the same problem as you.

Once it was on they gave you some painkillers and ice to numb the pain and then  after you signed the release forms you were free to go and also so was Michael he came out of his room and signed the papers and was released as well.

He came over to you and said:

Michael: Hey I see you released too!

You: Yeah! I see you did too!

Michael: Yeah! So I was wondering would you wanna hang out sometime?

You: Sure I would love too!

Michael: Ok cool so i'll give you my number and then we can decide when we maybe feel a little better.

You: Okay!

Michael: Okay

You both smile and then leave. You might be in pain but you couldn't wait to go out with him he's really cute and you really liked him and he really liked you.

After the time it took it took for both of your breaks and bruises to heal it was time for you guys date and you were excited after you got dressed and he did you went to the place you both agreed to go to.

When you two went there you two put down the blanket set down the basket and talked and ate what was in the basket for a few hours you both also stared up at the stars and  continued talking you both didn't want this night to end but it was getting late and you were getting kind of tired.

You both said that it was a fun evening and that you enjoyed yourself and agreed to go on another date. Once you two packed everything up you got into your cars and went home.

Alright you guys that's it I really hope that you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽