He feels what its like to be pregnant

This is for @HaydenManchester enjoy!❣️

Today you and Michael are going to do a video with the Child Birth Simulator He's gonna do some dares and if he doesn't do them he gets shocked but if he does get it wrong you shock him with it and if he keeps getting them wrong you turn up the shock level hopefully he doesn't get any wrong.

Once you guys are ready to film the video you set the camera up and start the video

You: Hey you guys!

Michael: Hey you guys!

You: Its Me and Michael again with another video and today we're gonna do the Child Birth Simulator and how this works is how it works He's gonna do me dares and if he doesn't do them he gets shocked and if he keeps not going them I'll turn up the shock level so yea Mike are you ready?

Michael: .... Yea 😬 *he said nervous*

You: Alright.. 1st Dare I dare you to sit there n and do nothing just sit and listen while I get on the phone with prince

Michael: What why?

You: You'll see if you move or refuse to do it I shock you

Michael: *looks confused*

While Michael sits there quietly you call prince and while talking to him you start flirting with him Michaels sitting thinking: "what the heck is she doing?" and you smirked at him he didn't move at all.

You then ended the call and went on to the next dare which was for him to dye one part of his locks blond not wanting to get shocked he did it anyway once you saw one part of his lacks blond you giggled a little the next the dare was for him to eat raw fish he refused saying thats disgusting so since he wouldn't it you turned it on put the shock level at one and started he whined a little in pain and you stood there shocked and giggled again a little.

Through out the video Michal would do some of the dares and the times he wouldn't you would have to turn up the level and continue to shock him and he would wince I pain you felt bad for him but if he would just do the dares he wouldn't be in pain.

soon you guys ended the video

You: Alright you guys thats it we hoped you guys enjoyed this video Mike are you ok?

Michael; Yea I am but now its your turn

You: For what?

Michael: For this

You: Oh I don't know about that

Michael: If you guys want a video with her lets get this video to 50k likes and we'll make a video of her doing it.

You: You guys please no

Michael: Lets do it you guys

You: Anyways guys if you guys enjoyed then hit that thumbs up button and of course subscribe and we'll see you guys next time we love you guys and yea I guess thats it bye guys

Michael: Bye guys see you next time

You end the video and close the camera and then you and Michael just chill and hang out and relax but next it might be your turn.

Alright you guys that's it for today I hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽