Dating Hayden Summerall

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell0 Enjoy!❣️ Oh and btw in this Hayden is 19 like Paris and Prince is 20 and Blanket is 16

For the past few weeks you and Hayden Summerall have been seeing each other he's a Youtuber you two meet at vidcon you wanted to see him and meet him real so you asked your father Michael if he would get you tickets to go see him and he did.

Hayden has been working on a music video and he wants you in it you asked Michael of you can be in it but he won't let you because he doesn't want anyone to know you can sing like him everyone already thinks you're just lucky to be his kid so really no one cares that much but if they knew that you could sing like him they would treat you just like him you would be in the spotlight like him and he doesn't want that he wants you and your paris and prince and blanket kind of hidden.

You told hayden you couldn't do it he knows who your father is and he doesn't bombard you with questions about him cause he respects you and just wants to learn about you.

When he learned that you couldn't do the music video he was sad but understood and you was glad he did and he started looking for other people to sing in the video with him.

A few months later the music video the music video was ready to come out Hayden let you see a sneak peek and then he said you'll have to see the whole video when it full comes out you said ok and told him that by that sneak peek that it looks good he thanked.

As soon as the video came on tv you and Michael and Prince, Paris, Blanket watched it and ate some popcorn and watched it once it was done you all agreed that it was amazing he did a phenomenal job and you all told when he came over he thanked you all and everyone else who told him that his video was great.

For the rest of the night you and hayden talked and hung out until he had to go since he had to film a video for tomorrow he asked if you wanted to be in it and you said sure so then the next day you were in his YouTube video with him.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽