Caught Kissing Part 2

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell0

It's been 2 years since that little embarrassing incident when you're cousin caught you and Michael kissing she still remembers it and to her its icky (if you know where that name is from I love you)

Today you were spending with your cousin and Michael you guys were talking watching tv doing whatever just having fun your cousin went to the bathroom you and Michael snuggled up to each other and started kissing your cousin soon came out the bathroom and saw you two and looked the same way she did the first time but with a little smile and giggle.

Cousin: EWWW!!!!!

You: Oh stop it. You said and giggled.

She giggled and sat back down in between you two and you guys continued what your doing and started doing a few others like going outside and doing a water gun fight and playing hide and seek monopoly and some other board games you guys also played the wii and played bowling and golf and other wii games.

Your parents come home and you guys greet them and then continue what you were doing and then you all play some games soon it was time for dinner you all ate and talked and enjoyed the conversations.

It was time for your cousin to go to bed she was sleeping over at your house for the next two weeks since she's out of school she got ready for bed and soon so did your parents since they had work tomorrow.

You and Michael continued snuggling and watching tv until you two decided to go to bed and once you two were in bed you slept on his chest and he held you and you two smiled and feel fast asleep.