Michael Myers Falls in love part 2

After getting to know each other you two have been hanging out when he wasn't busy finding his sister he even trusted you enough for him to talk to you himself he even made you promise to not tell anyone where he is if you two are together or you know where he is cause it can get back to your dad and he can send Michael back to the asylum since he broke out and your dads been trying to find him and send him back but you don't want that to happen so you promised you wouldn't tell anybody.

It was now almost night you came back home from hanging out with your friends you were allowed to go into Michaels house and you were surprised he's letting cause everyone knows not to go into the "boogieman's house." So you walked up to the house got the keys and went inside and who saw you was shocked to see you walk into that house:

You walked into his house and was surprised to see the inside you always wanted to see the inside but your dad wouldn't let you and you also didn't wanna possibly get killed if he caught you in his house.  You looked around at his house that used to be his family's it made you sad thinking about what happened to them how they were killed and by their own son all because of the voices in his head.

You soon heard the door opened and realized Michael was home he saw you and smiled and walked over to you hugged you.

Michael: "Hey Y/n what are you doing here?"

Y/n: "Hey and I just always wanted to see the inside of this place so I thought since i can why not"

Michael: "Ok so what do you think?"

Y/n: "Honestly this place is pretty cool and nice"

Michael: Thanks that's what my parents thought too when they bought it"

You saw he looked sad when he said that wishing he didn't kill him and you felt sorry for him.

Y/n: Why did you do it? I mean kill them if you didn't they would still be here and you wouldn't be sad why did you kill them"

Michael: "I had no choice"

Y/n: "Everyone has a choice you could not have done it"

Michael: "I was a kid I didn't know any better I thought those voices in my head knew what they were saying like they were in control"

Yn: "They're not control you are but you're right you were little so you didn't know any better but you could stop this and go back to singing you love doing that"

Michael: "I do but i have to find my sister first and end this and then I can"

Y/n: "Ok but i think you'll be happier singing"

Michael: "Yeah I think you're right"

You both smile and you two talk about him possibly singing again while eating until you guys decide to go to bed and he asks you to sleep there and you agree and you do you after getting some things from home you get dressed for bed and you both fall asleep.

Alright you guys that's it I really hope you guys enjoyed this part and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and I'll see you guys next time ✌🏽