Lisa Betrays You

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell1 Enjoy

Lisa and you have been friends since the day you guys were born you guys have hung out and done almost every thing together you guys had one thing you two loved doing obsessing over Michael you two loved him and you both would argue about who would marry him.

A few years later Michael and Lisa started dating you felt a little upset and jealous but you decided to let those feelings pass cause you didn't want those feelings ruining your friendship a few years later you learned that Michael and Lisa broke up lisa came by and you comforted her.

15 years later you met Michael one day at your job you two got to talking and then you guys started hanging out and then you two started dating lisa heard about this and felt the same you felt when they were dating and tried to ignore it.

One day you invited over to Neverland once she got there you let her in and greeted her and she greeted you back Michael came into the living room and greeted her as well.
You went to get some snacks and drinks for you all while you were gone Michael and Lisa were talking catching up with each other and seeing how the other one was doing.

A few mins later it was quiet too quiet you went back into the living room with the snacks and drinks and you saw something you couldn't believe your best friend was kissing your boyfriend!!!!! How could she!!!!! Thats you're boyfriend only you can kiss him on the lips!

Neesha: WHAT THE HECK

LISA: Neesha! Its not what it looks like

Neesha: Oh so it didn't look you were kissing my boyfriend

She didn't say anything she just stood there feeling embarrassed and stupid.

Neesha: Lisa get out!!

Lisa: GET OUT!!!!!!! Get out of our house!! And we're not friends anymore!!

Lisa: It was an accident!!

Neesha: Yea it was an accident you kissed him 🙄 sure. Get out Lisa and never come back.

She left sad and heartbroken she can't believe she betrayed you like that you guys have been friends for so long and she ruined it by doing something stupid.

You looked at Michael and smiled you knew he didn't intentionally kiss her back cause he would never do anything to hurt you.

For the past few weeks Lisa has tried to call you text you anyway and tell you that she's sorry and didn't mean it you ignored all her means of communication and blocked her and that day you and Michael spent the day watching fall movies.

Alright I hope you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽