You Are Michael's Lawyer

You have been a lawyer for almost 16 years you are the best lawyer in town anyone who needs a lawyer comes to you you have the best reputation you make sure who your defending doesn't go to jail and they really never do.

You were at home looking over cases when on the tv you heard about this guy named Michael Jackson he was the biggest criminal in town they say he's stolen stuff kidnapped some people and even killed some people but he says he's never done that he's says he's being framed you always wanted to represent him and get to the bottom of this and see if he's being framed or not.

You asked some friends of your lawyer friends if they can find out where he lives and they did you went to his house to talk to him.

You got to his house and you went up to his front door and rung the doorbell you waited for him to answer and finally he did.

Michael: Yeah?

You: Hi Michael I'm Y/n i'm a lawyer and I heard about your case and how you believe your being framed

Michael: And what about it no one really believes me i'm gonna be sent into jail

You: What if I tell you i can represent you and not get you sent to jail and we can prove if your really being scammed?!

Michael: *looking at you suspiciously*

You: All you have to do is have me represent you and we can possibly prove that you have been framed. Let me represent you most almost the people I represent haven't gone to jail and that can be you too so what do you say wanna let me represent you?

Michael: Sure why not what could go wrong?

You: Great! I'll get a court date and let you know and we'll meet there and try to not get you sent to jail.

Michael: Okay

You: Okay see you later

Michael: Bye

You left and went home and called the judge and asked him for a court date and he gave you one and you re read Michael's case and got memorized with everything so you were ready for court.

The day finally arrived and you were ready once you got there you saw Michael sitting down where he was supposed to and you went to where he was and sat down and ready for court to start.

Finally it started and you went over the facts why you believe Michael's innocent and then you talked about a mind blowing fact that during these crimes that Michael was "accused" of he was never at the crime scenes he was seen at home his neighbors would say and then you showed everyone a tape how someone who looks like Michael committed the crimes and framed Michael the judge has that guy sent to jail and Michael was free.

Michael: Thanks! You really fought to keep me out of jail

You: Its what i do

Michael: Well I appreciate it and to show you how much i would like to take you out on a date?

You: Sure why not

Michael: Ok so see you later?!

You: Sure!

Michael: Ok bye Y/n

You: Bye Michael

Another great day you won your case (as always) and you had a date today was a great day and now you couldn't wait for the date and you kept imagining how it would go you were even dreaming about how it would go.

Alright you guys that's it i was so excited to write this and i'm so happy it's out now!!!!!!!!! AHHHHH!!! But anyways if you guys did enjoy this then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽 stay tuned for the next imagine i'm excited to write.