Movie Date

For @KennediPherigo0 Enjoy! This is imagine is in the Thriller Era.

Today was was you and Michael's date you two were going to the movies and seeing a romantic movie.

You guys had to leave by 7:30 and Michael was in the studio working on the last song for the thriller album it was now 7pm and you guys had a few minutes until you guys had to leave.

Michael finally came home and you were happy now you can leave.

Michael: Hey baby! Ready to go!

You: Yea! How did the last song for the album go?

Michael: It went amazing you'll love it.

You: Thats great i'm glad it went well.

Michael: ☺️❤️. Lets go.

You: Okay.

You two leave and head to the movies and you guys pay for your tickets and then got some snacks and headed into the theater.

Once you guys were in the theater you two found some seats and sat down and then waited for the movie to come on it finally did and you two sat back and enjoyed the movie while eating your snacks during the movie Michael held your hand and you smiled and held and continued watching the movie.

After the movie you two left you guys loved it it was really good and a little emotional you two went hack home and talked about the movie.

Back at home

You: That was a really good movie wasn't it?

Michael: Yea it really was!! I liked it did u?

You: Yea I did!! So what do you wanna do now?

Michael: Umm... idk what do you wanna do

You: How about we watch something on Netflix like a movie or something?

Michael: Ok!!

You: Ok!!

You two watch a movie on Netflix and cuddle in each others arms and enjoy being in snuggled up together.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽