In love with my music teacher

This was requested by NeeshaMitchell0 Enjoy!

For the past few months you have been crushing no my bad in love with your music teacher Michael he's so handsome and beautiful that you can't help but be in love with him but one thing you never knew was that he is in love with you he thinks you're so beautiful that throughout his teaching he would look at you and smile and just think about being with you he wants to be with you so badly.

One day while leaving music class Michael asks you if you would stay after for a minute you said sure the rest of the class and your friends leave.

You: What is it Mr.Jackson

Michael: You can call me Michael

You: Ok Michael why did you want me to stay after class?

Michael: Because i wanted to talk to you

You: Ok about what

Michael: You

You: Me??

Michael: Do you realize how beautiful are?

You blush you can't believe he just called you beautiful you already know that but the fact that he called you that makes you blush a little hard.

You: Um... thank you

Michael: Your Welcome

You smile.

Michael: You know what?

You: What?

Michael: I've always wanted you since you first walked into my class.

Your stunned at what he says he wants you?? YOU???????!!???

You: Me?? You want me???

Michael: Yes i always have and i was just wondering would you wanna go on a date with me???

You frozen you can't believe he asked you out so out of excitement you answer him.

You: Yes i would love to go on a date with you Michael.

Michael: Great!! So how about tomorrow at 7:00.

You: Ok!

Michael: Ok Great so I'll see you tomorrow.

You: Ok see you tomorrow.

Michael: Ok.

You smile and leave the room and head to lunch and Michael stays in the room and smiles as well you both can't wait for tomorrow.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and of you guys want to know how the date goes then let me know and i'll be happy to write it anyways like i said i hoped you guys enjoyed this and yea i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽