You And Michael Save Me From My Abusive Husband part 2

This was requested by @smoothcrimmail

For the past few months i have been a happier thanks to you and Michael we have been having so much fun when you two weren't on dates we would play games watch movies do anything we could think of and it would be so much fun and I believed that nothing could ruin it but boy was I wrong.

Derek apparently broke out of jail and had his friends pick him up and he headed to my house.

I came home from work and went inside and saw him

Derek : Hey baby Miss me?😏

Me: Derek what the heck are you doing here?

Derek: Here to see you of course

Me: Well I don't wanna see you

Derek: Aww that hurts it really does

Me: Just leave Derek

Derek: I don't think so

His friends come in holding you and Michael and this reminds me of what happened to you and I didn't want the same thing to happen to me so i knew what to do.

Me: You know what Derek

Derek: What?

Me: I think you've learnt your lesson in prison I don't think you'll hurt me again *I say backing up towards the lamp*

Derek: Yea baby I won't ever again I promise

Me: Ok😏 I forgive you.. Welcome home baby *I say and as i have the lamp in my hand and hit him over the head*

And then i knock the other two out and soon Derek wakes up and just when he was up to get up and come towards me i killed him and now he's gone for good.

I went over to you and Michael and made you guys were ok and you guys said that you were fine and then we got everything cleaned up and got rid of Derek and then after we go shopping and get some snacks we eat some dinner and then watch some movies while eating our snacks.

Alright you guys that's it i hoped you guys enjoyed this and if you guys did then you guys know what to do vote and comment and i'll see you guys next time ✌🏽