08

it was still a great time so sleep but i got awoken by the sunrays that hit my face and the loud knocking at my door and probably it was jisung who kept knocking.

it would never be my mom since she and dad left korea a few months ago and went to japan so the house is all to me and jisung.

" jaeyoung, wake-- " i heard jisung yell but he got stopped by someone.

" don't wake her up yet, jisung. " it was hyunjin's voice.

i slowly stood up and fully closed the blinds. i yawned as i stretched my arms. i didn't even looked at myself in the mirror and just opened my door.

" what the hell do you want at such an early time, han jisung?! " i yelled at him as i opened the door.

hyunjin and jisung looked at me. hyunjin's face was quite shocked and surprised but jisung's wasn't of course. he's used to this everyday.

" your date's arrived. " he said as he laughed.

hyunjin hit his arm. " shut up, jisung. you're the one who told me to do this. "

" because you like her-- ow! " jisung said but got pinched by hyunjin.

" what time is it? " i asked.

" it's already 10, jaeyoung. " jisung said.

" oh. " i said, realizing that i've overslept.

" didn't i told you to sleep early? " hyunjin said.

i laughed. " i did. "

" oh so you two were texting each other last night, huh? " jisung said.

i was about to punch him but he ran away and yelled the same thing downstairs. then i heard screaming from the rest of the boys.

i looked at hyunjin. he was already looking at me. i saw his cheeks turn red. i giggled when i saw his cheeks.

" i'm sorry for coming too early. " he said.

" no, i'm sorry. i should've woke up early when i knew i was going somewhere. "

" i'll give you time to ready. " he said.

i nodded as i smiled and closed the door. i hurriedly ran to the bathroom and took a bath.

after about an hour, i was finally ready. i hurriedly ran out of the room, just bringing my string bag with me and carrying my phone.

i never wore anything too showing. i always wore simple stuff. i didn't had much time to chose what to wear so i just wore black leggings and a yellow sweatshirt along with my black vans.

i didn't like walking slowly down the stairs. i run or tiptoe hurriedly most of the time.

" i'm ready. " i said as i ran to the living room.

the nine boys were there talking about something. but they stopped and turned their heads to me when i spoke, except for jisung of course.

i just stood there. i soon felt my cheeks heating up. i just looked down.

" stop looking at my sister like that. " jisung said, making them stop staring at me.

" let's go? " hyunjin asked me as he stood up.

i nodded as i smiled.

---

am i dreaming?
AM I DREAMING?
LIKE YESTERNIGHT, THIS BOOK ONLY HAD 190 READS AND NOW ITS 300 IM SHOOKT ASHFPWKKXJQ
THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS
SO HERES ANOTHER CHAPTER FOR Y'ALL :)