22

" HAN JAEYOUNG, PLEASE WAKE UP. " i heard jisung yell as he knocked, more of punched, at my door.

i groaned as i hesitantly stood up and opened the door only to see jisung looking excited. he was holding the car keys on his right hand, his lefr hand was a shaking fist. i looked at him with pure confusion.

" you don't know? " he asked me.

" if i knew, i wouldn't be looking confused, would i? "

he sighed and rolled his eyes. " mom and dad are coming! "

" why didn't you tell me right away?! " i yelled.

" because i just knew this morning too, okay?! " he yelled back.

" fine, fine! just let me change first. " i said as i slammed my door shut.

i just hurriedly washed my face, brushed my teeth and got changed. but i actually took 30 minutes to do those stuff.

" what took you so long? " jisung said as i ran down the stairs.

" i couldn't decide what to wear. but let's just go! " i said as i continued to run to the car.

i opened the car's door and hopped into the passenger seat beside the driver's seat. i took out my phone as jisung started the car.

" did mom and dad text you? they didn't message me. " i said.

" yeah, they did. " he answered as he started to drive.

the airport was a 40-minute drive from our house so it was kinda long. and adding the time jisung and i took when we stopped by the coffee shop, it literally took us 50 minutes to drive from our house to the airport.

soon, jisung and i arrived at the airport. there were a lot of people walking hurriedly. i was scared of getting lost so i just grabbed jisung's shirt.

" did mom and dad tell you what they were wearing? " i asked jisung.

" they said that they're both wearing white shirts. " he answered.

i looked around, trying to look for two people wearing white shirts. but there were so many people wearing white in the airport.

i shaked my head to stop myself from being confused. suddenly someone called our names.

i turned around and saw mom and dad. i grabbed jisung's wrist and ran to my parents.

" mom! dad! " i yelled as i hugged them tightly.

" jaeyoung. " my mom said softly as she and dad hugged me back.

i swear to god, i miss them so much.

jisung patted my back, telling me to let go of them so that he'll hug them. i slowly broke the hug but the wide smile in my face never left.

" we should go eat breakfast now. " dad said.

" i'll cook! " i said.

" the both of us will. " jisung added.

---

waiy holy shit this book ain't ending quick isn't it