13

HYUNJIN'S POV

" jaeyoung is so annoying. " jisung said as sat down beside me.

we're now in a bar. surprisingly, we were allowed to enter since we have three older people with us.

" i-i don't know b-but-- " i was cut off by changbin.

" you regret doing this, right? because of jaeyoung? " he asked.

" seungmin still likes her. i don't know what to do. i don't want to lose her, i dont want to lose seungmin either. " i said as i looked down.

" but is she even yours? do you think you captured her heart? " woojin asked me, making me look up.

" i-i don't know. she thinks i'm fooling her after you guys showed up out of nowhere when we were about to kiss. " i said as i sighed and rolled my eyes.

" jisung, you're jaeyoung's brother. you must know her type. tell hyunjin. " felix said.

" her type? umm, i'm not sure but she cares about attitude a lot. you'll never know, she might fall for seung-- " jisung stopped when chan hit his arm.

i burried my face in my hands and sighed.

" that's true. seungmin is just better than me. " i said.

" that's not true, hyunjin hyung. " a voice said.

i looked up and saw seungmin. he was patting my back as he smiled softly at me.

i wanted to be mad at him. but i just couldn't. seungmin was special to me too. i feared losing him. but i didn't want jaeyoung to go to him either.

i just forced a smile to let him know that he doesn't have to worry about me.