Chapter 2

Next morning I woke up because of my alarm. I got up very tired, but with a good mood. I remembered about the last day and how it was perfect. I then took the visit card of Joel and thought about texting him. But then I thought that it will be a little bit stupid, because he even didn't know my number and we were hardly knowing each other. I got up and preapeared my homework,  because I had no time for going to school, so I do it in special educational centre trough computer for 3 hours every day.
Of course, I want to go to school every day like a normal child and meet my friends there. I miss them so much. But I way love my new job more. In spite of this I want to finish my education, pass perfectly all of my exams and enter to the Oxford university. I want to study law there. I chose law, because my parents are perfect lawyers and I have an interest in law too. It will be my official profession. And designing will be my " hobby " profeccion. So i have to get up relly early ( which i hate) and prepare my homework. I have a little time and it's so hard for me do several things correctly at the same time.
I went there and realeased that I am too early, and the techer hasn't came. I then started to walk and discover the centre, in fact that I have not discovered it yet, because of the lack of time. Sometimes I surprise, how I could not notice simple things, that usually everyone see, notice and remember. I was walking and reading my book at the same time, so I didn't see anyone and my attention was only in book. A few minutes later I felt that I've bumped into someone vey hard. I was firstly frightened and my book fell of my hands. I raised my head and saw...
...him. Yes, I saw Joel. He was in his phone and didn't see me. He quickly grabbed my book from the floor and gave it to me, and said a quiet  "sorry ", while I was staring at him like a lost duck. I started to feel that I am getting red. Then he looked at me, frowning his brows and took some messy hair from my face to see it clearly. He looked at me carefully and said :

- Are You okay?                              

His movements made me immediately come to reality. I blinked my eyes and lostly smiled. And finally opened my mouth:

- Yes, I am okay. Thank you so much. And sorry for that.

- Oh, no! I am sorry. I wasn't so attentive too. And yes, I remember you from your yesterday's show.
We couldn't talk enough because of the time and work, I know. And I really found an intresting person in you. I want to know about you more. So you're studying in here?

- Oh, I am so glad to meet you. And thats really good, that you remember me and found me an intresting person. Yes, I am studying here. I am continuing my education. This year I will finish it.

- That's really good. I've finished school too. And now I am thinking about entering the university.

- Really? Why so late?

- Since I was in CNCO, I didn't have enough time to get preapeared for exams. And I've decided to put it for later. And now I have much more time, because we are now on a big break. For 7 months. And these 7 months I will study lot passing perfectly all the exams.

- where do you want to enter?

- I want to enter California's acting
University. I love acting. Where do you want to go?

- I want to go to Oxford's law university. I'd like to study law.

- Oh, but what about designing?
You're a talented designer fo such a young age. Do you want to give it up?

- No, I won't. And thank you for the compliment. I am tying with my best. Of course I will never give it up. I put my soul to open this company. I will work less on it, because I will focus more on law.

We were talking way too much and the he turned the topic :

- Leyla, you have such an intresting and beautiful name. What is your original nationality?

- Oh, well. Thank you! I am Azerbaijani. I was born in Azerbaijan. But moved to America 3 years ago to start my career. In one of the competition,  that i've took part, one woman, which was well- known designer and businesses woman came to me and offered me to work in her company. She found me vey talanted. I, of course, agreed and my parents too. I worked in her company 2 years and when I've earned enough money, I started to work on my own company. And that afforded me to own apartment in N.Y. So yes, that was my whole story.

- Oh, you've achieved so much. And 3 years is too small for living in America. Have you adopted?

- Not really, but I am not living here forever. I often visit Azerbaijan. At school I loved English and I've studied hard to learn it perfectly. So I almost didn't have any struggles, while talking with people. Now talk about yourself. But I know that you're Mexican and you was born in California. Even if you saw only American culture, have you seen the cultures of Mexico. Or do you know your country well?

- Of course, I love Mexican food,  especially Tacos. My grandma always cooks the best Mexican meals. And while I am in tour, I always miss her delicious food.I think, Mexican food is the best.

- in this, I think, you're wrong. Because Azerbaijani food is the most colorite, diverse and rich food ever. You should taste it.

- I don't think so! I've never heard about your cuizn. But Mexican is so well known.

- I haven't heard anything about your cuizn, except Tacos and that's all. Even in America!

We started arguing about food and then we made a bet. Joel will visit me to the Mexican restaurant and order all the well- known Mexican foods and so I. That will be intresting and entertainful. I never tasted Mexican food and I really want to taste it. And so Joel.

We were talking so much that i've forgotten about my lesson. Joel is such an intresting and adorable person. My teacher called me and said that she is waiting for me 45 MINUTES!!!! Oh, god! How could I forget. We become real friends with Joel. I gave him my number and said about his promise. He smiled. Oh god ! He is so cute! I've never seen that beautiful smile!

- OK,  so call me when you will treat me with your Mexican food!

- OK,  ı won't forget! But will you keep your promise?

-Of course! I call when I'll be free. So I gotta go. See you soon!

- Yes, see you soon Leyla! Oh see! I remember your name from the first day!

- Oh, you're such a genius!

We laughed, the he put his strong hand on my
shoulder and smiled...or smirked. No matter, it was soo cute. I left the room and looked at him for the last time. He waved to me. I smiled and left the room. The whole lesson I was thinking only about him. I am falling in love with him more and more. Does he feel the same? I don't know....