Appreciation

So I ended my first book. Honestly, I am so exited, because that feeling, when you write your own first ever book yourself is a very special feeling. I want to say many thanks first of all to Joel Pimentel for inspiring me to write this weird project. He was my only Muse throughout this work. Also I want to say million thanks to my parents, who supported me all the writing era and gave me the energy and motivation to write and end it, when I lost them somehow.
Thanks to my patient cousin who was enduringly listening to all the chapters, that I begged her to listen. Her positive comments also gave me much motivation to continue this book.
Special thanks to my readers! I love you all and maybe someday I will publish this book with big proud and notify you, surely.
Without all of you, I could not end this book safely.
Aslo special thanks to Wattpad for affording me to write the small imagination in my head and turn it into the whole story. I am so glad that such kind of apps exist, so creative people can improve their secret talents.
It took me so much time to write and end it, but I am so glad, that I could do it. Better late than never.
And as I said love your life, your family and people, surrounding you and protect them at all costs. Nothing Is stronger in this world than love.
We can overcome all the evil in this whole world, if we all will stand for it.
The love.