Chapter 22

After visiting and buying the souvenirs, we left the souvenir shop. It was getting darker, so we got to the small home with a lot of small lights on outside. It was quite cold, so we got to the house fast trought the bushy forest. The forest seemed so mysterious. It was dark and endless, but not so scary. Or it seemed not scary, because Joel was around. And I am not afraid of anything when I am with him.
I started to look up at the top of trees and couldn't see the end of it.They were huge and amazing. Seems like you can drown in their hug.

" Isn't this place mysterious? "
Joel noticed me, staring with wonder.

" It's amazing! ''

" Do you already like it? "

" It doesn't matter where we are. You're with me and that's already making me happy. Thank you for taking me with you. "

He gifted me the warmest smile ever. And then hugged me. The time stopped immediately and I looked at the stars. They we're like the small lights, decorating the dark creepy sky. Suddenly I saw the falling star. I was so surprised and shook Joel:

" Look at this, Joel! "

He turned around and saw the star. His eyes got widened.

" Make a wish! "

I closed my eyes and sighed. I didn't know what to wish firstly, but after some thoughts, I remembered what had happened to me these past years and my only wish at all was: to be healthy and happy with the people I love the most. My family, my friends, Joel.
I smiled as remembered all my best memories in just a second.
Joel looked at me still smiling when I finally opened my eyes.

" What wish did you make? "

" It's my little secret. Guess yourself. "

I winked and laughed.

" Hmm, let me guess. Am I taking part in your wish. "

I lifted my brows and shrugged.

" OK, that's yes! "

We both laughed and I put my head on his shoulder. I had never felt myself so relaxed. I wish that perfect day would never end.

" Let's go. We won't be late. It's dangerous in such bushy forest. "

So we separated and went farther till we could see the end of the forest and a small light on its end.
The house to which we were coming, shined with it's bright lights so beautiful along with the dark forest. Like a small stain in the dark background.
As we arrived to the house, the lovely woman greeted us with delicious hommade hot chocolate.
There were some nice people in the house, with whom were talking and laughing endlessly until realised, that it's too late and quietly all went to sleep. Joel told me, that we are going to the other more beautiful place, so I gotta sleep well. I became so exited, so couldn't sleep two or even, maybe three hours.

( next morning )

I woke up, not wanting to. But I knew, that we should. Joel knocked on my rooms door and I could hear his morning raspy voice.
" Are you up, Ley? We gotta go! "

I could barely speak, but I could mumble something.

"Yes, I am dressing up. "

" OK, I am waiting for you in the lobby. "

So I quickly got from the bed and run to the bathroom and did all the things in just minutes. Did a little makeup, dressed, packed things. I was do surprised when found out, that did everything in just an hour and half.
I got to the lobby in where Joel waited for me. He kissed me and said a smiley " hello". We had breakfast and left the hotel.
Next hours were not so exiting. Reaching airport, annoying checkouts, one houred flight and were in Italy. Clearly in Venice.
Venice is county in water. There's no cars, no other transports. Just boats and bysecles. The air in Venice was different. We all have adopted to the air full of smoke and trash. But in here the sir was smelling... Well, not that perfect all. A little bit of sewerage, but just a pure air. No smoke.
There were a lot of different boats in different colours, so we left the next airport not with the car, but with the their most famous type of transport since twelveth century- Gandola, for the first time.
The buildings in Venice were quite old, but it gave some kind of colorite and charm to this little city. But however some places of Venice are not in water. And we got up to their best mini restaurant in where they serve the best pasta and pizza. Ordering all recommended food, we were amazed, by the day view of Venice. It's magic alleyways, romantic bridges and golden domes, everyone could feel themselves in a movie. It seems like Venice raised from the water. We got to their tallest churches to look at the sunset, which was recommended to see. As we walked on the roof of the church, I almost lost my legs, because I was no longer able to walk. Joel was laughing crazily and calling me lazy.

" Shut up, Joel! Don't brug with yourself only for spending hours in fitness centeres. "

" OK, OK. I was just joking. If you want, can hold you."

" No, thank you. I can do it myself. I am strong enough! "

"Oh, well. I see. That's the thing to brug. My girlfriend is stronger than me. "

I looked up at him to make sure wasn't he joking. But his face was serious.

" What? "

" Do you really think, that I am strong? "

" Of course. You're one of the strongest persons I have ever met in my life. You have came thought a lot of crap. But you're always smiling and keeping your lath, no matter how bad the situation is."

I blushed a little. He's so kind.
We finally reached the the roof. The sun was setting. We were in time. I looked at the red-yellowed sun, that was like drowning in the water. The whole city was pink. The water was pink either. That was looking so beautiful. The lights of Venice weren't on yet, so the city was slowly going to sleep.

" I will never forget this beautiful view. "

Joel said it and looked at me.

" Two beautiful views. ''

I catched the meaning of his words a bit late, but blushed when I realised.
Then we took a loo of one of their famous alleys. It wasn't any water there. Just a normal city. Everything there was white.
There were some golden statues.
The streets were so clean and the architecture of alleys were old and elegant.
By the end of the day we sat on the shore of the river. It was already a night time and the bright light were shining in darkness, which gave the city not that colorite, but very romantic and soft look. We were having their strong coffee, which I couldn't drink. But it doesn't matter, because we were cuddling ,with blankets on, talking some more, and just enjoying our time together. The slow quitar acoustic music was playing on outside, which gave more romantic atmosphere. Some couples were dancing, some sang along. Then I heard my favorite song in slow rythm, covered by a young girl. I stood up and told Joel ,that it's my favorite song. The song was called "San Francisco".
It was sang very good. Joel looked at me smiling:

" Wanna dance to this? "

I smiled and stood up. We were dancing all by our own. And could not see other people. The music was slowly getting and we were slowly dancing. It was a very beautiful moment. We were staring at each other, but didn't say word. The time was getting longer and longer until the song ended. I swear, that was the best night I have ever lived.