Chapter 24

I got frozen on my place. I was in shock. Joel, who was very strong and brave, who seemed like could overwin all the hardest obstacles, now barely could move or talk. It wasn't that Joel, who was familiar to me.
I was trying so hard to get to him, thought the crazy crowd, who had not noticed him. But I couldn't, because the crowd seemed more endless on every minute. I had not had enough strength to overcome everyone, so I was frantically fighting, until I realised, that Joel's have had completely disappeared.
I was screaming his name on the top of my lungs, but couldn't hear any answers from him. My heart was beating every second like it could drop down. Later my screams turned into wails, and then into crying. Heavily tears instantly dropped from my eyes.
I was creaming until one of the reporters finally noticed me and took into account, that it would be better to feel sorry for me. He lifted me up, because I was sitting on the floor, not able to stand up.

" Are you OK, ma'am? "

" No, I am not!!! Where is Joeel!?"

He stupidly stared at me.

" Who Joel, ma'am? I don't understand you. "

" My boyfriend, Joeel!! You have just hit his head with your stupid camera!! "

His face turned red and then white like a paper sheet.

" Where is him?! ANSWER MEE!!! "

This time everybody was looking at us and it was the complete silence, which I really needed.

" Calm down, ma'am. He's fine. He just lost... "

" WHY ARE YOU LYING??!! How he can be fine if you don't know where's him. You even don't care about home. Maybe he's dead!!??
If something happens to him, we will in the court!"

" Ma'am, please, calm down. I wasn't trying to do anything bad. "

" Oh, really?! Do why won't you let us live normally like you?! Aren't we human beings?? We are not robots and we have our nerve system too. We have all the rights to live the normal life like the simple people. Please leave us alone!! All you need is true, by the way! We are dating for six months. We have met in my fashion show, where I have invited them. So after that we started dating and completely fell in love with each other. And we're living happily ever after, until you completely ruined our entire life. "

He stood calm. He just murmured a quite "sorry". But it won't fix my already broken heart, that was stabbed several times.

" Now find him now! Call the ambulance as soon as possible! "

He called the ambulance, while the others found Joel's body. Frankly he didn't faint. But he had lost so much blood, so he was so weak. I held his hand and told him, that everything will be ok. He was just looking at me with his deep eyes, looking into my broken soul. He wasn't able to say anything. After a couple minutes he was sent to the hospital. I went with him to not left him alone there.
The doctors told me, that he's feeling alright. He just lost a little blood. So he will be sent home after a couple of hours.
I got better after that. Then when I was finally allowed to see him, I saw his will weak body, laying on the bed. I haven't seen him like this yet. Looking at him, I just realised, that about a month ago he was sitting like this next to me, while my lifeless body was just lying on bed, not able to do any movement. Sometimes I wonder, how the life is so strange.

" I think, no one wants our relationship to go well. "

He smirked.

"And everybody's trying to ruin it."

" Exactly. "

" But I gave them the true lesson. Maybe after that they will have something to think about. "

Joel just shook his head.

" Why did you do that? It's useless. It's their job. They earn money from it. I don't think, that they have any inzrest in us- celebrities.
It's pretty sure, they hate their jobs. The hate to be hated. But they earn money from it, so they do their best. It's normal, think. I understand them and don't blame them for it. "

" Yeah, sure. You're right, but they intersect the line. And it's not fair. They don't let us breath even normally. All our private and personal life must be in their hands. But why? Who will agree to live like that? "

" No one. But we gotta adopt. "

" I can't believe, that you already, want to give up. "

" But what can we do? We can teach them many lessons, but it won't get to them, because they will continue to do their job. "

" OK, if you want to give up, then I will fight with them alone. I won't calm down, until overcome them. "

" I don't think,that it's a good idea."

" Why? You wanna just stay here calm, not doing anything, while the will slowly kill you. I don't to k, that your idea I'd good. "

" Let's just not do any drama. "

" They ruin our relationship, Joel.
It won't last long like this. We must do something against them. Don't you want to live like everyone. Aren't you tired to live that gossp celebrity life, where you're always talked, judged and scolded. "

" I just learned to live calm. I don't like any fights and I hope it will be better to live in rest for both of us."

" No, it won't! "

And I left his room, because of the strong angriness boiling inside of me. I couldn't brlive, that he choice this was of living. Always afraid of going somewhere, talk or do usual things. He thought ,that it's normal, that we're not allowed to do the normall usual things.
I know, it's so stupid to be angry on such stupid things, especially when your close person needs help, but I started to belive, that I am really not adopted to this kind of life and I really need to. Maybe I dramatize everything and it's not right. But I think, that sometimes we must put forward our rights when the norm line intersect.
Suddenly my phone rang. That was an unknown number. It was from the lawyer. He said, that after some camera, watching they revealed the terrible news.
They news is, that my death was prepared. Yes, that's truth. And that very man with the reporter were the men sent by the fans to pretend as the reporteres. Their plan was to merge with the others and hit with all the strength the metallic camera, which is unusual. And in their plan was to kill me. Not Joel.But he, maybe noticed that and saved me in time. Also he has saved himself too, but not completely, because of the time lack. So he had lost some blood.
I was in shock. I was supposed to be dead today. It was all prepared earlier and nobody knew it. I would die, if Joel didnt save me.
Maybe he knew it and didn't want to tell me, because he knew, that I am a horrible drama queen and will turn this into a big tragedy.
But I feel a great shame for testing him like this. He doesn't deserve such kind of trratement. He took his into risk to save me, knowing that he could fie too.

He saved me from my prepared death...