Chapter 5

....it was Joel. I was in shock again. Oh my god, how Could it be?! I was sitting on the cold hard ground, all shaking in fear. He run up to me very worried :

" Are you okay, Leyla. What has he done to you? Leyla, you're shaking. Get up. I will warm and calm you. "

I still was sitting on the ground without telling any word. I wasn't able to get up or even to speak.
He helped me to get up and go to the car. We sat there as he took off his warm coat and gave it to me.
I only gave him a confused smile.
He came closer and held me tightly. I felt that his hug made my fever stop.

" I am so sorry for that, Leyla. He will be punished soon. But be careful for the next time, ok? "

İ nodded. Some minutes passed when police came and arrested the robber. Joel wanted to go from car to talk with police, but I stopped him.

" No, Joel! Don't go, please! "

He looked at me really worried. I still was in shock. But was getting better.

" OK, ı won't leave you.  Just let me tell something to my security quests,  ok? And let me bring you some water. If you want I can bring you to hospital. You're not looking well. "

" Nnno.. iii am okk. Can you just bring me water? " I asked in a shaking voice.

" Of course, what a question?! "

He quickly left his car and went somewhere. I saw that  unknown robber that attacked me, was sitting in police car with two polices next to him. I was so glad that it all ended without any injuries and blood. Joel is my real hero right now. I am so thankful to God for sending him to me In such problematic situation. But why only him? Why not the other one? Consistence? Not think so;).
So Joel came up with the cup of water in his hands. He gave it to me.I took it and said a quiet "thanks". While I was drinking, he just stared at me with his beautiful coffee eyes, carefully learning me. I felt myself a little uncomfortable.

" I'll pick you home, ok? "

" No, my car is near here. I'll go with it. "

" Are you crazy!? You've just saved from a murder, that might do something bad to you. I won't let you go anywhere. You'll go with me. "
I couldn't insist that moment, so I just nodded. He drove me home and went with me till my door. I didn't really want my parents to see me with a strange boy. They've a real knew Joel, but anyway, it won't look so good when your parents see you with a strange handsome boy In such late time.
So the door was opened by my mom. She firstly got confused, but then said a cold " hello" to Joel.

" Hi, Miss. I am so sorry for disturbing you in such late time, but there was an accident with your daughter. And if my guard hadn't seen her, she wouldn't come home safe."

I went white. I was so bad of what happened. I don't know why, but I got embarrassed. My mom's face turned deadly pale. Her eyes got wide and frightened.

" Wwwhat do you mean with the accident? Which accident? "

" She was attacked by a robber. "

" Which robber? Who was that? What did he want from you? "

" We couldn't recognize him. Maybe he always watched Leyla leaving her office. But always with someone. Now she was alone and it was a great opportunity for him to attack and grab some money from her. "

" Oh,my god! Leyla, why did you go alone in such late time? "

" My car was near, so i thought that nothing will happen to me. "

" But I've already said you million times. Be careful, take care of yourself. Can't you do that without any help, by yourself ? "

" Mom, you even don't know it all was suddenly happened. He just pulled me towards wall and started to threaten me. I even didn't understand what was happening that moment. I was in shock. "