Chapter 19

Deep in that thoughts, I felt someones hand on my shoulder. I turned away and saw, that it was Mr. Hadid. His face was no more stern. Oppositely it was very soft and even pity.

" You shouldn't have done that. "

Firstly I didn't understand, but then realised what we meant.

" No, no. I did it volunterely. Only for Leyla. I can't sit here, not helping or at least trying to help. I have to do this and I it worth that. You don't have to worry about it. "

I felt myself very free while talking. But it was the first time I was talking with him.

" I am very glad, that you appreciate my girl. Firstly I wasn't very sure, that she found the true one, but know I realise, that she made a very good choice. I hope, that you will be always like this with her. "

The word "always" hit my head that time. I felt some goose bumps all over my body. That word made me think for a while. Will I be that kind with her always? Will she be with me always?

" I am sure, I will. "

I said with an uncomfortable smile.
A Few minutes later the doctor came to us. He said, that he's ready to surgery. They checked up Leyla and now they're sure, that the surgery is possible for doing now.
It made really happy. I though, that this surgery will completely made Leyla stand on her feet and do usual things like yesterday, right?
So the surgery will start in an hour. We were all stressed and stuffed. Some parts of my brain were telling me, that I won't see her again, maybe. But I was trying so hard to throw that mean thoughts. Why would she left me?
So I was drowning out like I always do when I think about Leyla.
So that one hour, seemed like forever finally was gone. I looked at doctor and his stressed face.
He was talking with Leylas parents. Mrs. Hadid was quiet this time. Maybe she's already fed up with crying. Or she finally realised, that tears can't help Leyla to get from deadly sickness.
The doctor went to the room in which will be the surgery. Then they too Leyla to there too. I took a look on her maybe for the last time. She was completely lifeless. I wanted to hold her hand. But they carriage way too fast that I couldn't even touch to her. She was looking so white, that I could watch the purple veins, running trough her body. So she has gone to other room and left me here all alone. I slowly got down to the floor, touching the wall. I covered my face with hands. I wished to make time ahead. I wish I could escape these terrifying hours. The surgery will last 5 hours, as I heard. I started to think about all of our moments with Leyla. They were very few, but probably the best moments in my life. I want to spend the better ones with her. I am sure, I will. My hope hasn't died. It's alive still. And maybe that little hope is making me now alive.

(The next day)

I opened my eyes, because some bright rays burned my face and made me realise, that I was sleeping all this time. I got up. I was sleeping in one of the chairs in that room. The chair was pretty small, so my whole body was hurting. I got up and took a look on my watch. It was 5 A.M. I made myself remind when the surgery started. I was at 12 P.M. I have slept entire six hours and Ley has already finished her surgery. I quickly run up from my place. My heart was beating so fast and I was loosing my breath. I was running to Leylas room and bumped into her Doctor. He dropped his notebook, smiled and answered to my, question, seing my crazily exiting face.

" The surgery has ended good. We took the lymphus,but she have to take a long medicine treatment. I am sure, she will recover then completely. You can stay with her now all alone. Her patents are gone to take the medicine treatment and the rules to how take care of her. She's in 76th room. "

" Thank you ssso much...doctor. "
- I could only stutter from myself that.

He looked at me, smiled once again and patted my shoulder, giving the "everything will be alright" face.
  I quickly run to Leylas room, opened the door. I saw Leyla lying still lifeless and pale like yesterday. I run and sat next to her. I was all shaking. I held her hand and felt fever trough my body. She was unreal cold. I shook her hand repieted her name several times, but heard no reaction. I looked at her and wanted to cry, but refused.
" Thank you, Ley for all those moments that you didn't with me. I can't really imagine my whole life normal without you. You're my hero. I learned me how to live a healthy and happy life. I promise I will make that to you too. Just listen to me, please. Hear me. I will give you more than you want. I promise. You will life the best moments in your life with me. Just know it... "

I wanted to continue my sentence, but I saw Leyla opening her eyes. I terrified. She then completely opened her eyes and looked at me all confused. I widened my eyes in surprise. Am I dreaming? Is this even real? 
I held her do tight, while she still couldn't realise what was going on. I was so happy she was with me again. My angel heard me and came back to me. How could I be more happy? I don't know.
She looked at me all confused again and asked :

" Joel... Wwwhat happened? "

I just smiled and replied

" You're back, my angel. You're back to me. "

I held both of her hands to warm her kissed hardly. I thought, that she would resist, but she kissed back. Maybe she was too tired to do that. My heart was beating so fast and I was like on the top of the sky of happiness.
Suddenly the door opened and Leylas parents came in and stood in shock. We immediately pulled away and I srpersted myself from Leyla. I sat on the couch calmly, but was a bit angry for both of them for not letting Me to enjoy my time alone again with my one and only girl.