Chapter 18

While I was silently sitting near Leylas parents, the doctor came to us. He stopped and attentively looked at them, but suddenly realised whom they were.

" So, I see, that you're the parents of patient? "

Mrs. Hadid couldn't answers, so Mr. Hadid took this responsibility to himself.

" Yes, we are and we want to know how and why did this happens to our daughter. Or can we at least see her? "

"Not now. You can see her tomorrow. When we will make sure, that she's completely alright. So she has the first stage of cancer..."

" WHAAAAAT???!!!! " - suddenly Mrs. Hadids face turned white as death again.

" HOW DARE YOU??!! SHE CAN'T!!!! SHE CAAAANT!!!! "

The whole hospital was looking at her. I felt very sorry for her, when she wasn't able to even stand. Mr, Hadid took took her with the nurses to the took near.
There was a very bad scene in front of my eyes. I watched it in slow motion. How she fell, how nurses we're running towards her, how doctor watched it all with stern, but sorry face. I wanted to help with something, but knew, that I mustn't intrude, so I stayed there like statue.
Bit then I took the step and told the doctor to start immediately the medication. It costs expensive, but I had to do that, because if not, she will die. And gradually, the doctor said, that even if there isn't 100% of Leyla to cure completely, but 60% are still left.
So I agreed and signed all the documents.
Right after that Renato called, me to hang out in studio. I catches some excitement in his voice and asked what happened, but he refused to answer telling, that this think shouldn't be told on phone. I tried to tell delicately to Renato, that I can't go and told everything that had happened to me these few days. After attentively listening to me, he kept silence for some time. He got no sense from everything I told him. He wasn't that obsessed. At least he must understand, that I am a human, which has a little right to control his personal life. He like read my mind and let me stay in N.Y and told me to contact him, after everything will be done. He also sent luck to Leyla. I thanked him. But he has to understand me. I can't left Lryls, knowing that she suffers. I know, that she's not alone, but still feel, like she needs me at all. And I need her too. I need to see her alive, healthy smile once more. Why one? Million times. And I won't be fed up with it. I think, that trestement will help her to recover, but she will be in hard depression, because of stuffed lifestyle. Doctors, hospitals are annoying as hell. So I want to do something, that can make her a little happy or to forget about problems. I know, it's too difficult to make, but I have to do that. I can't sit here like that. I have to think about it. Maybe we can go on some travelling together. Only us. On some of the most existing and romantic, eye catching places on earth. She likes travelling so much. I remembered that from our first meeting. I mean, meeting lonely, without my group. Remember, at the business centre. It was six months ago. And only now I wonder, how the time flyers by so fast. I member it was Luke yesterday when she called us to her fashion show and now I am going travelling with her. Like the matured couple. It was Luke we weren't supposed to meet, but it hspped. Who could imagine, that we could be do close.
My love for Ley is so strange. I've never felt that love to a girl before. Clearly had, but haven't seen the answers to my love. But now I see more answers from Leyla, even if she gave me many troubles. I love that troubles. That troubles thought me to be human again and reminded me who I am. She has changed me in good way. She helped me to get from the predatory in which I fell and couldn't get in many years. I started to feel ,that she really cared about me and even, when I told her, that we couldn't hang out together, she was mad, because she wanted to see ME. She was eager to see me everyday right from out first meeting. She wanted to feel and give love, but she wasn't allowed. It'd so unhonest. What was the reason? The reason was, that some of rude people don't want to see me, living normal, happy life like them, right? How can some people be do selfish? They think, that celebrities don't have their private life. We are like you and deserve to live a happy life. But equality isn't here anymore. We are doing separation to some of us and it's not right. No matter in which categories, we ate all humans, made with one God. In the world Luke this I feel myself an alien. I don't feel myself that normal, like I was 5 years ago. I know, I can't go back to that days, bit that we're very, graceful days when I felt myself exactly young and free. Did whatever I wanted and want afraid of someone or something. But now I am afraid to even go out somewhere with my girlfriend, one of the main person in my life. I am fed up being famous. No, I don't mean to wuot my job, but it's really hard to continue living like this. Singing, of course is the most important thing in my life. I express my emotions trough singing and writing songs. It really helps. I can tell every single emotion out by writing lyrics and then singing it. That's probably the best thing in my life. I can't live without singing. Bit I felt like it's getting worse and worse on my personal life, while I am getting more famous. I gotta fix it up until it hurt my loved ones. At least I have to let them live their normal life, if it ruins mine. Clearly no one has the tight to ruin someone's life. Life is the best present that we have ever relieved. Do you want to know the reason? Well, because it's priceless. We can't change it to anything else. We just can end it by ourselves, but this time you will know, that you're showing your weakness by escaping your life. We don't have any other decisions in life. Only avoiding or conquering it. Life is like a big book. Someone has done it for us, but we gotta continue and end it in our taste. Seems like we are obeying someones order, but we can break away in every moment.