Chapter 15

She was listening to me carefully while I said that. My whole body was trembling in fear. Would she understand me this, time?
She touched her lips, not trying to look at me. I slowly took her hands and stroked them. I did it very carefully, because I knew that she could let go of me. But she didn't. She was staring at the floor. I slowly lifted her head with my thumb. And saw her eyes full of tears. She was crying! But why??

" I am sorry Joel. I even font know why I acted myself so mean with you. But when you said, that we had to take a break, I thought I meant a complete break. And that made me so mad. That why should we end our perfect relationship so easy because of your haters,that named themselves  the " fans". "

After her heartwarming words, I became more calm. So she didnt hate me.

" Opposite I gotta say sorry, because I haven't even texted you. Of course you could assume something bad. And yes, the break. I've already told you that it's not a compete break. We had to not hang up so often. At least until the crazy crowd will a little calm down. OK? Promise me to not take offence on such stupid things. "

She looked at me and finally smiled. I've been missing that smile for the whole weeks. That smile could shine up all the entire world full of rudness and negativity.

"OK, I promise. "

I smiled to her too. Then we came closer and closer. Seemed like the time stopped again, but she gently put her finger between our lips.

" Shhh, you don't want any paparazzi to catch us again?
You've already said some lecture about it. Already forgot??! "

I moaned. I don't want to get rid of her and her love. Oh, God! Why we can't be only together?!

" I know, but I can't get rod of you and everything that you do to me."

She chuckled.

" Umm, so maybe we can go out somewhere for the last time. Oh, I know. Let's meet monthly. That would be better than yearly, you know? "

I laughed. Wtf?! I would die waiting for you for a whole year!!!

" Why, not. So what time we can meet? "

" Maybe, at 10 o'clock. Are paparazzi active this hour? "

" I don't exactly know. Maybe are, but not that active like in evenings."

" So they're active all 24 hours,  but maybe we can hide somehow."

" So we finally will go out?? "

"Umm...yyes.. "

I wasn't able to finish, because she suddenly jumped to me and I had to hold her. Once I even lost my equilibrium. She was so happy that didn't want to let go. And that of course made me happy too.

(10 o'clock)

I was waiting for her in the car. Ive already reserved a place in one restaurant, that is not here. Because the unitary and popular places are boiling up with dangerous people like paparazzi or other famouse people.
Then I saw Leyla and my eyes got widen of the whole beauty. She wore a beautiful long black dress. She's looking so good in black. And even she was wearing a little makeup she still looked so fresh and pretty. I was falling in love with her every time I saw her. This is strange because we were dating few months, but she still gave me goose bumps of her every movement.
So we finally drove to the restaurant. It's pretty far from her, but we had to this for our safety.
We didn't talk that much in the car.
Leyla was deeply thinking about something.

" What are you thinking about? "

" Nothing. About work. "

" You sure? "