Chapter 13

İ am so glad, that my mom let me continue my relationship with Joel. She supported it and that just really made me happy. Nothing can be better than having Joel as your 2nd half. I feel myself safe with him, even when I am surrounded with the millions of angry fans, willing to kill me! ;)
But, unfortunately we weren't talking with each other since that scandal in airport. He even didn't ask me about my flight. Why? What I did that wrong, that he just simply ignored me. Because 5 have already passed by. I understand, he got angry because millions of people now know about relationship and will annoy Joel with the stupid guestions about me and our meeting and etc. But that's not my fault. This all happened so sudden, that he couldn't even realise what was going on. But finally I've decided to text him.

" Hi, Joel. How are you? And, also where are you? Are you dead or what? Why didn't ask about my flight? Why didn't you enterest at least in my existence. Have you already forgotten me? "

Yes, it was a bit agressively, but I really took offence on him. After it, I continued my work. It's going well and it's not as hard as it was the first week. I haven't talked that much with the workers here, because they're all so mature and most of them are at the same age with my mom!!! I am an only toddler out of them. And because of it I don't talk with them. Also they don't take interest of me. Despite of this, I didn't get bored, because I always have a bunch of work. It's really good, that I can make them all and get success in doing all the work they give me. I am prectising and they by day I get adopted to this hard work. Though i've adopted to it very fast. Let's see what we will have in store next. For now they haven't heard about our relationship scandal, because they're not intrested in CNCO. And I am so glad that I am working with the backwards;))).
At least they have no idea about Joel's existence. But one and only girls, that's is much more younger than the others is working here and she's sitting right next to me. Yes! From the first impression she's looking not younger than 27, but maybe she's younger. I haven't talked to her too, this time because, ummm, she's a little voulgare and very selfish. She loves herself so crazily much. I don't know why, but she thinks that she's the best out of here. She's not even working. Only talking on phone with her lovers. Yes, as I understood, she has millions of lovers, exs. And she's living her luxurious life because of them all. She uses them all only for her future career. There's no love or feeling in her empty soul. Now, I think, that she wants to win our manager. It would be vey terrible if she did that. One day, when I was working on our articles she came to me and stared at my work. I noticed that and lifted my head to her. Her big bluish eyes were looking at me wildly, trying to discover me. That look made me frightened. I immediately ruined that looking game:

" Umm, do you want to help me? "

" No, I am not here to do the dirty works like this. "

" But then what are you doing here? Aren't you here's worker? Or you were sat here just for decoration? "

Her wild eyes became more wild. Her disgusting smile suddenly disappeared.

" So what do you want to say? I am a stupid mess without any talent?"

" At least I didn't say that. "

" Awww, listen you, little rat! Even If you were chosen to work here, it doesn't mean, that you will rule with everyone and command them to work, ok? At least if you try to do this with me, I will throw trough the window. Ok? "

İ looked at her very angrily. That feeling when you want to say everething that was in your mind, but regret to not reduse your reputation because of the stupid people, that motivize you to do that. I didn't say anything. Just rolled my eyes at her and turned around. She grossly smiled and went away. I really miss Joel. I want him to be with me. Maybe his appearance will calm me down.

Joel's P.O.V

I think, that I must talk to her about all this. She's not adopted to the fame and much attention. I must warn her. I know, I should've done that earlier, but anyways, better now than never.
Suddenly my phone rang. It was from Renato. Oh, God! What he wants from me?! It's not in time!
I took my phone and heard Renato's over serious voice, which I haven't heard before:

" Joel, can come to my office? We need to talk. "

" OK, I will be in 5 minutes. "

Firstly his voice frightened me. Is that because of our relationship expose? If not, so why he's so serious and maybe nervous.
So when I finally reached his room, I took a feel breath and came in. Firstly I saw Renato, with his rarely angry face. He saw me and looked at me very sharply then shook his head in disappointment. So that gave me the compete proof, that the main topic will be our relationship.

" OK, so you and your girlfriend we're publically noticed kissing! Am I right?! So your photos were merged all over the social media. Have you slredy read the peoples reaction?! It's boiling of hate comments! What we're you thinking about while doing this?? Don't you think that you're ruining your groups reputation by doing this?! Have you already forgotten, that you're famous and your every little step is followed by millions of people? "

His voice was shaking, which made me more nervous. I was trembling, but this time not because of fear, but of shame

" N-no, Renato. I just wanted to farewell with her. I didn't noticed anyone there. Everybody were just passing by. "

" it doesn't mean, that you can do probably everything that come to your mind. "

I became red. I was really embarrassed. But I had nothing to say to courage my side. Yes, that was my fault.

" I am sorry, Renato. I won't do that anymore. "

" Of course, you won't! Now go straight to your room and think a little. "

" What can I do to calm everybody down? "

" Now, nothing! Just try to ignore when you will be asked with such kind of questions. "

After some conversation I left his room all exposed. I've never felt myself so repressed and embarrassed. Why I gotta keep my relationship in secret? Why I can't walk or kiss freely with my girlfriend? Why I can't live my life like a normal guy?
Like, seriously. I have do many questions in which I can't find the exact answers.
Suddenly I saw Leylas message:

" Hi, Joel. How are you? And, also where are you? Are you dead or what? Why didn't ask about my flight? Why didn't you enterest at least in my existence. Have you already forgotten me? "

Oh, God! Not this! She has taken an offence to me! I must fix it all. I don't want yo loose her! I hope that she will understand. I know, that's hard, but she must do that if she loves me. I won't handle, if she doesn't talk with me. I will die then. Like she's my cure and poison at the same time.

" Leyla, I am so sorry for my behaviour. I know, I was wrong. But understand me. I was very confused and frightened St the same time. Noe Renato scolded me for that. And the whole social media is writing horrible things about us. Especially on you. Now I will try to call everybody down. Don't react on them OK? Just ignore them. They're all just jealous. And I want to tell one thing. Can we stop meeting for a little while? I font mean a break up, I just mean a small break, until the crazy crowd will call down. Remember, I just want to fix the bad situation. OK? Don't take offence on me, just try to understand me. Love you! ❤ "