Chapter 28

After a very varied day, we fell asleep like corpses. But I can surely say, that night was amazing! The song he dang to made it million times better. It was so beautiful and soft. I am very proud of having Joel in my life. He really helps me to forget about all my problems and enjoy life, be more positive. Our next arrival was San Francisco. Next and probably the final.
Our morning started usually. Quick breakfast, packaging, and etc. After that, we went straight to the airport.
That time our flight lasted quit long. And because of it, we synchronically watched same movies or listened the same songs.

" Let's see what will happen to us now. " - Joel said after the movies ending.

" What do you mean? "- I said in sleepy zone, cause I was to tired and wanted to sleep badly.

" I mean... Ugh, nothing. Just love on"

" No ,tell me"

" Let's sleep. You're tired! "

I wanted to say something, but the tiredness attacked Mr and I fell asleep.
I was woken up by Joel, who told, I was asleep the whole flight. So after the whole annoying part, we finally were in our home country.
It felt very different being here after you're out of here, even for small amount of time.

" Hello, mama America!!! I've missed you soo much! "- Joel shouted extremely loudly, that everyone stated St him in confusion. I didn't expect from him such confident actions. He's not like several months ago. Somehow he had gained so much strengh and confidence.
Of course, I was surprised too.

" Wow! Going in public and pulling all the attention?? And especially with your mystery girlfriend??I love it! "

He winked at me, smiling with his perfectly white teeth.

" Lord, I am so ready to introduce the new version of me, which was also helped made by Leyla... Um, should I call you Hazal or Hadid? "

" Hazel is just my nickname. I have made to not muddle me with the Hadid sisters. "

" Wisely discovered. "

" Well, thanks. I was trying. ''

We walked off the airport and it took two hours by car to be in San Francisco and of course its main place - bridge.
I remember, that Joel told me, that this place has saved so many good memories of him. So every time he goes there, he hopes, that simeting very good will surely happen to him.
For example, three years ago, when it all started, he was driving on this with his mum, when in the radio, he was informed with the opening of a new show, where there's going to make a band. So that was the start of his new beginning. He had his first date and kiss Aldo here. Also when he was passing this bridge, he was informed, that his group won the Latin Grammy. Well, this city was definitely his lucky charm. He also beloved, that even this time, something good will happen, after visiting it. He have not been to here for so long.
But honestly, I don't believe in such kind of success or luck.
That's only consequence, in my opinion.
So after arriving there, I felt, like we were able to see the whole city. It felt like, the city was under or feet. The ocean, small houses, little people, running busily somewhere. Seing all this is increadable and it always remainds you, why this life is so beautiful, no matter all the ugliness, that people brought to it through the years. Do we were walking on the bridge, not caring about the problems, or the cars fastly driving by. Later Joel noticed and pointed to something.

" Look!  There is a beach near here! Let's spend the dusk there.
It's specially beautiful in San Francisco. "

I looked at him, confused. Was he serious. Cause we didn't have any beavhwear.
Joel, maybe noticed that and ask, confused:

" What? Is it a bad idea? "

" But we haven't taken any swim wear. "

" Who told you to swim. We just will spend the dusk and after go to the cafe near. OK? "

" Oh, so alright. "

He took a pause.

'' But honestly, I want to swim so badly. Seriously. Why not? We are here to live our life bravely. Not sitting at home, waiting for death to come. "

I was speachless. No, that was not Joel. That's not his words.

" I know, I have really changed. Maybe a little. "

" Not a little. Extremely much. "

Do it didn't take so long for us to be there. The sky was pink and the bright yellow sun, which also had some blurried redish orange tints, was lying on the ocean. It was burning in colours. The sea was calmly sending its waves towards us. The atmosphere was romantic and very relaxing. There was a strong wind, that maybe ruined everything. My hair was covering my, face so I didn't know how to make my hair to not disturb me.
Do when I run, my hair flew on the wind. I felt free then. When I stopped, I saw Joel staring at me.
He wore up his original smirk, which made me curious to ask him, why was he smirking.
He noticed that and got red, but tried to hide it.

" Oh, don't be embarrassed. Tell me. " - I was a little teasing with him.

This time he looked straight into my eyes and took some hair from my face. This look could easily burn my face off.

" I just wanted to say, that you look so perfect even in dusk time. And I know, what's my next luck of visiting the San Francisco bridge this time. "

I didn't ask, because knew, that he would answer. He took s deep breath and said half smiling:

" It's you. "

A/N: Awwww, Joel is so cute. I am so jealous of Leyla for having such sweet boyfriend. Do you already know, how it will end? Or will it last more chapters? Keep reading and you will know it very very soon! Love you ❤
                               XoXo Lulu!