Chapter 3

The day finally came. We both organized the day of our met and firstly he have to visit me to the Mexican restaurant and treat me
some his favorite Mexican food. I was very exited to meet him again. I don't know why, but I was pretty nervous about meeting him again. He is really nice and polite guy. I've never met such kind of guy before. I can't say, that I feel anything to him, but I really like him.
So I started to get ready as we organized to meet early. At 12 o' clock. İ chose my oufit and started to do my makeup. As I don't like to put so much makeup on myself. I did it simple, but quit accurate. I put on my nude- colored coat as the weather was rather cold. After the ending, I waited a little till Joel texted me :

" I am here. Are you coming? "

" Yes, I'll be in 5 minutes"

I wore my heels and went downstairs, where I saw a car, in which I saw Joel. He doesn't ride a car since he doesn't have a licence, but he can ride it. I saw him at the back of the car, so I went in car very fastly. The windows of the car were covered in black, because of the paparazzi and crazy fans. I quickly run and went into the car. Joel saw me and softly smiled to me, which was very cute. I love his smile. It's really beautiful and fresh, full of positive.

" Hi, Leyla! How ya doing ?"

" Hi, Joe! I am good! How about you? "

" Very fine, thanks! "

"Can I call you Joe? Cause Joel is too serious for such kind of a boy like you!"

" Ha- ha! So thats your real opinion about me??? "

" Oh, sorry... I didn't mean to hurt you, you're such a nice guy, even if I know you only for 3 days! I meant Joel is a nice name, but it's too serious for such a positive, funny and young guy! So don't take offence on me! "

" Don't take it so serious, I've adopted to my fans and haters bullies about me, so it's really nothing with them. It's OK. "

So the car went away and after that we were sitting in silence. I rally wanted to break it , but didn't know how. Finally I said:

" Are you exited? Do you really think, that Mexican food can in press that much? "

" I am not sure, but I think you will enjoy it, because it's something really special and unique. I heard from you, that you haven't tasted Latin food, so I want to show that our cuzn is really tasty! "

" Oh, yes! I haven't tasted it and never risked to taste, since I don't rally like spicy food. I haven't adopted to that kind of food."

" I will make you adopt to this food, I swear. "

We both laughed and finally came to our place. Joel got up and opened the door for me, like the real gentleman. Awww, he is adorable. I got up and gave him a sweet smile. I was trying to give ;) .

" Thank you! "

" You're welcome! Plus you're looking really pretty today! "

" Awww, thank you. You either "

" Mucho gracias! "

" De nada! "  - i smiled

" Wow! I already like it. Developing Spanish? " - he winked.

" Yes, I am learning it. "

We both entered the restaurant, which was really in Latin,  especially in Mexican style. I really liked that. Like all culture of Mexican was in this restaurant. "

" Wow! I really like the decoration of this restaurant!  Luke everything about Mexico was put in here. "

" Yes and because of that I choose it to introduce you more about Mexico. "