Chapter 26

I was slowly coming to myself when I felt someones hands on my shoulder.

" So did you enjoy the flight? "

He was so happy thought. Full of adrenaline.

" ummm, honestly, not really. "- I said jokingly. I love teading him. His reaction on them is something very worth to see.

He made a pouty face. I laughed on it. He was looking like a cute puppy. He smiled too and put his arms around my shoulder. I rested my head on his chest, since he was so tall for me.

" Sometimes I feel like my life would be a complete boring s**t without you. "

I laughed so hardly, that almost chocked up on my water. But he stood calm.

" No, seriously. This life seemed so boring without you on it. We have got through a lot of bad things. Though these bad things could let us down, but we stood strong and didn't let nobody bring us down. Actually who is trying to bring us down, is already under you. That's just jealousy make some people be rude to others who have something, that they font have. So we mustn't let it get to us. And we did it. We succeed! "

" That's why we are here. Again. "

" Yeah. And I think, that just for congratulations we must do a special Donner on this special day."

" The day of freedom. " - I added

" Exactly. "

We got to one place, filled with Bohemian colorful carpets. In the outside there were so many small candles, which lighted up the dark veranda. It gave the place a very mystic look.

" Wow! " - I said, taking a deep breath.

I was so distracted by watching all the details of the cafe. But noticed Joel string at me. I looked St him. I was giving me his sweet smirk again. Maybe that smirk is making him very special. Making him Joel, that I know for a little and for so long time both.

" Isn't this place beautiful? ''

" That's amazing! You have worked really hard, I see. " - I winked.

'' I think, that worth it. Swing you happy gives me pleasure, even if I font take this pleasure. "

I just smiled. I still get confused every time he mesmerizes me like this.

" I don't know what to say. "

" You don't have say anything. Just close your eyes, relax and listen to the music. "

I did what was said. I closed my eyes and some warm came to my body and seized it.
There was playing some relaxed jazz songs. But that time I wanted to hear something special...
As I thought about it, I heard Joel's voice. I opened my, eyes. He was standing on the small stage with the microphone.

" Dear Ladies and gentlemen. I dedicate this song to my one and only girlfriend, who's also here and probably hears me. - he said it without looking at me. He knows, that i dont love much attention. - I hope, you will like it. "

He took a deep breath and looked at me finally. I iled wildely to him. He did it too. So the piano started playing seconds later. Then a very soft voice started supporting it. It matched to the piano beautifully.

I found a love
For me
Darling just dive right in
Follow my lead
Now I found a girl
Beautiful and sweet
I never knew, you were the someone
Waiting for me

Cause we were just kids
When we fell in love
Not knowing what it was
I will never give you up
This time
Darling, just kiss me slow
Your is all I own
And in your eyes you're holding mine.

Baby I...
Dancing in dark
With you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When you said you looked a mess,
I whispered underneath my breath
But you heard it, darling, you look perfect tonight

Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know
She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home
I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets
To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love
Fighting against all odds
I know we'll be alright this time
Darling, just hold my hand
Be my girl, I'll be your man
I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful
I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms
Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song
I have faith in what I see
Now I know I have met an angel in person
And she looks perfect
I don't deserve this
You look perfect tonight

A/N: Hey guys!  So that's the twenty seventh chapter. I know, it's a little bit short. Sorry about that :( As you can see the things are getting better. Will it last like this till the end? Keep reading.