Nausea (11)

(Jax and Jaid pictured above)
(4 days later....)

Y/N POV
I woke up to someone shaking me during my sleep. When I opened my eyes, I saw Jason. I've been sleeping at his place for the past couple days because I knew that I'd I went to any of my family's homes, they would try to convince me to talk it out with Dinah. Whereas, Jason lets me be pissed off for a bit and I needed that.

"What do you want I'm tired?", I groaned still half asleep.

"Someone is here to see you girl get up"

"If it's Dinah tell her to kiss my ass", I said pulling the sheet over me.

"You don't mean that and plus it's not Dinah", he said pulling the sheet back off.

"Then who is it?", I said interested.

"Go see for yourself because I gotta go I have a date", Jason said smirking.

I got up out to bed and gave him a funny look.

"Who in the hell would want to go on a date with you?", I asked jokingly.

"Jasmine, Lani's friend from the club"

"Nice dude have fun"

"I will now put on a shirt and some pants", he said referring to the fact that I had on a sports bra and boxers.

"Yeah I will just tell whoever's out there that I'll be there in a minute"

"Alright"

Jason walked out of his guest bedroom and closed the door behind him. I reached over into my bag and threw on some black shorts and a white t-shirt and put on my slides. I walked out of the bedroom and walked into the living room to see who was here. I rolled my eyes at the sight.

"What are you doing here?", I said rolling my eyes.

Lauren scoffed at me and go up off of the couch and walked over to me.

"Okay I know that we don't like each other but I'm only here to beg you to go back home"

"I'm not so you can leave now", I said guiding her to the front door.

"C'mon Y/N, Dinah loves you and you know she wouldn't cheat on you"

"And you know this how?"

"She's my best friend and I do admit she acts like a complete hypocrite but she wouldn't do anything to hurt you"

"Well Lauren she already did", I said rolling my eyes.

"Y/N you act like she slept with the guy"

"Who cares? She obviously likes him enough to lie to my face about where she was going and who she was with"

"Just hear her out. You're not the best person in the world either you know?"

"I know that and I admit to my mistakes but when I asked her to tell me the truth she lied to my face and then after I started showing receipts she wanted to start apologizing"

"I get it but every day Dinah calls me crying because you're not picking up your phone"

"That's because I blocked her"

"Y/N please just go back home. If not for Dinah, do it for your kids. She said that they start their first day of school tomorrow and they've been asking for you like crazy"

I mentally rolled my eyes at Lauren because I'm not gonna lie, I really missed my boys but I really don't want to see Dinah right now.

"Fine tell Dinah that I'll be their tomorrow to take them to school"