You Did What? Pt. 2 (31)

Dinah POV
I could barely hear what Lauren was rambling about for the past minute or two. I was too focused on Lani walking in and talking to Y/N, Jason, some other chick and Chris. They seemed so comfortable with each other and Y/N looked as if our recent argument didn't faze her at all. I mean I did say that we were going to act like everything was okay but at least show me some sort of respect and introduce me to the chick. Without realizing, I guess Y/N noticed that I was staring and started to walk towards me.

"Hello Dinah?! Are you listening to me?", Lauren asked snapping her fingers in my face.

I didn't really care for Lauren's conversation right now and I didn't know what the hell she was talking about at the moment. At this point I was just focused on what my wife was doing.

"Uhh yeah but I'm coming right back", I said walking away without explanation and heading towards Y/N as she slowly approached me.

"You want to meet Lani?", Y/N asked me.

"Sure", I said mentally rolling my eyes

In the split of one second, Y/N called her over and Lani was standing in my presence. I'm going to be completely honest and say that she is absolutely gorgeous. I mean I could see why Y/N was tripping over her and it sort of pissed me off.

"Uh Lani this is my beautiful wife Dinah. Dinah this is Lani", Y/N said introducing us both.

"Nice to meet you", I smiled.

"Nice to meet you too. I've heard so many great things about you", she smiled back.

I wish I could say the same bitch

"Aww thank you"

"Oh and thanks for inviting me. I really appreciate it", she continue.

"Of course"

I looked over at Y/N who was just standing there as if she wanted to make sure I didn't say anything out of pocket. It bothered me but honestly at the same time I didn't care.

"Food is ready!", my dad yelled breaking me from my thoughts.

"Let's eat", I smiled once more at Lani.

She returned the same smile and walked behind Y/N and I. As we walked to our table, Y/N gently placed her hands on my back and slid them down to my ass. I figured it was a force of habit but regardless, I need her to stop.

"Get your hands off of my ass", I whispered.

"My bad", she said sliding her hands up my back.

I took a seat at the long table and Y/N followed sitting next to me. Chris, Keri, Shay, Jason and who I assumed was his girlfriend sat near us but nobody sat in the front of me. I noticed that Lani was about to sit next to Jason's girl so I figured why not invite her to sit near Y/N and I.

"Hey um Lani why don't you sit across from me?", I said to her before she got a chance to sit somewhere else.

"Uh sure", she smiled.

Y/N was subtly looking at me like I had lost my mind but I honestly did not care about what she was thinking right now. She walked over to my side and I mentally rolled my eyes when I caught Chris staring at her ass. I wanted to know more about this girl. I wondered if in that short space of time, Y/N told her that I know about the "accidental" nudes.

"So do you know the gender yet?", Lani asked.

"Uh no actually we have an appointment tomorrow morning to find out the sex", I said looking at Y/N. "Thanks for reminding me"