Unprepared 28 Weeks (39)

2 weeks later...

Dinah POV
I rolled over to see Y/N laying in bed. I don't know what our situation is but overall it's pretty weird. The only time we really see each other is when we switch off with the boys but last night we ended having sex again. It's sort of becoming a regular routine but I don't want her thinking that this means she's moving back in. I grabbed a pillow off of the bed and smacked her across the face with it. I refuse to let the boys see her in bed with me and think that we're back together.

"Ouch what the hell was the for?", she groaned.

"It's time for you to leave sweetheart"

"C'mon. Who cares if they see me? I am their mom"

"I do now put on your clothes and get out please", I smiled. "Thanks"

"Okay fine but when are you going to let me move back in?", she said putting in her clothes.

"When I'm ready"

"So what are you going to keep using me for sex?", she giggled.

"Maybe", I smirked.

We both giggled but I quickly stopped when I felt a slight cramp in my stomach almost like a sharp pain. I rest my hand on my stomach for a few seconds and took a deep breath in and out.

"Baby you okay?", Y/N asked me.

"Yeah I'm fine"

"You sure?"

"Mhm just a little cramp that's all"

"You need anything?"

"No thanks I'm okay"

Today I'm supposed to have my Gender Reveal party and I'm pretty nervous about it. I'm in a little of pain and I'm not really sure why but it's probably me just being excited about the baby's gender. I really hope that it's a girl because that's all that Y/N and I really want but if it's a boy that's okay too. Once our baby is healthy and happy.

"Anyways I'm gonna go to work I'll see later", she said giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Please be on time", I said sternly.

"For what?", she said with a straight face.

"Y/N did you seriously forget?"

"Haha I'm kidding DJ. I'll be here on time for the gender reveal"

"That's so not funny but when you come can you get some drinks for our families"

"Yeah no problem"

Y/N grabbed the last bit of her things and headed out of the bedroom. I sighed and dragged myself out of bed and into the kitchen to make breakfast. I'm feeling pretty lazy today so I just made some oatmeal with fruit and bacon for the boys and I. Eventually they came downstairs and Jaid ate every last bit of his food but Jax on the other hand barely touched his.

"You gotta finish your food sweetheart", I said to Jax.

"Mama never makes us eat this stuff", he said complaining.

"Well I'm not mama. I'm mommy so eat it"

I don't know why but I was just having such a hard time with Jax this week. I really don't understand what's going on with him but he never complains about anything with me but all of a sudden he's making a big deal about a bowl of oatmeal.

"I don't want this. It's nasty", Jax said pushing the bowl away from him.

"I'm going to count down from 5 Jax and if you don't start eating your food you're going to be in big trouble I swear", I said sternly. "5. 4. 3——"

"2. 1", I heard Lauren's voice from behind me.

I jumped at Lauren's voice behind me. I wasn't expecting her until later and I don't know how the hell she got in here but it got Jax to chow down his food.

"How the hell did you get in here?", I asked confused.

"I cut your house key"

"Of course you did", I giggled. "Why are you here so early? The party's not for a few more hours Lauren"

"I know but a bitch needs to vent", she said sitting down.

I felt a slight pain in my stomach again but paid no mind to it. I didn't want to overthink something that was probably nothing so I stood up in the kitchen listening to everything that Lauren was saying.

Not really though.

She continued rambling on and on about the bad day that she was having but eventually I wasn't really paying attention. It was mostly about Ally and it was the exact same fight they had almost every week. It's beginning to get annoying now.

"Hello?! Dinah I'm having a crisis. Are you listening to me?", Lauren yelled.

"I'm listening Lauren"

"Anyways so Ally starts getting really pissed at me and I'm like what the hell did I even do———"

I was trying my best to listen to Lauren but anything that she was saying just went straight out of my mind. I'm in too much pain to focus on anything at this point. I took a seat in one of the bar chairs and laid my head back for a few seconds taking a deep breath in and out.

"You okay DJ?", she asked me.

"I don't feel too good. Like the baby is hurting me"

"Do you want me to take you to the hospital?"

"Can you call Y/N?", I asked calmly.

"For what?"

"Because she'll know what to do"

"I can just take take you to the hospital DJ"

"Fine Lauren take me. Please call my wife Lauren!", I screamed in pain.

I felt a strange sharp pain in my abdomen almost like I'm going into labor or something but that's impossible. I'm only 7 months pregnant and my baby isn't fully developed yet. I could hear Lauren on the phone with Y/n but at the same time I could barely hear her. I was feeling pretty dizzy but all of a sudden a splash of water fell down to the floor.

"Dinah!"

"Mommy?"

——————————————
*COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE*