Texas Coma (25)

(Chris pictured above)

Dinah POV
This morning I woke up pretty early because I could barely sleep throughout the night. I'm having a little bit of trouble adjusting to the pregnancy considering the fact that I wasn't as sick when I was pregnant with the boys. For about an hour I just stared at the ceiling until I felt it was time to get ready for the day. On Saturdays, I usually let Y/N sleep in because Friday's are always the nights that she works late. When I saw the clock turn to 8 am, I decided to get up and take a shower because I know that the boys will be up any minute. After my shower, I threw on some clothes and walked downstairs to start up with breakfast. I took out pancake mix, bacon and a few other ingredients and started prepping.

"Good morning", someone whispered behind me.

I jumped before I realized that it was just Y/N. I'm really just surprised that she's up this early on Saturday considering it's only 8 in the morning.

"You scared the hell out of me baby!", I said shaking a little.

"I'm sorry babe", she said kissing my cheek.

"Why are you up so early?", I asked her.

"I'm going for a run and I want to get it over with before it starts to get hot outside"

"Have fun. Do you want me to make you something for when you get back?"

"Um just some eggs will be cool baby", she said kissing me on the lips.

"Okay"

Y/N opened the fridge door and grabbed herself a water and took a sip.

"How was work yesterday?", I asked.

"It was cool. Um Lani came to have lunch with me"

I stopped in my tracks and took a deep breath making sure that I didn't have a sour reaction to that name. The last thing I wanted was for Y/N to think I hated her because I want to know as much as possible on this bitch. I want to know what she's up to. So, I just turned around and walked over to the fridge and responded.

"Really?", I said calmly.

"Yeah but she just showed up. She said she was bored so I guess she just wanted to waste time in my office"

"Oh that's cool", I said mentally rolling my eyes.

I stared and watched at how happy Y/N looked this morning. I haven't seen her this happy and alive in a really long time so I couldn't help but feel that I'm not the source of her happiness. Y/N caught me staring at her and broke the silence.

"What?", she asked smiling.

"You're just in a really good mood; that's all", I said honestly.

"You know I'm always happier around Christmas time"

"Right"

Y/N put her earbuds in her ear and strapped her phone on her arm before she walked over to me.

"Anyway I'm going. I'll probably be back in like an hour", she said giving me a kiss on the lips.

"Okay I love you"

"I love you too"

Y/N kisses me once more and walked out of the house while I continued cooking the boy's breakfast. After I finished, I called for them to wake up and proceeded to wash the dishes. I heard them running downstairs with their tiny little foot steps.

"Good morning mommy", they said in unison.

"Good morning boys", I said washing my last dish.

"Where's mama?", Jax asked me.