Influence (8)

(Dinah pictured above)

Y/N POV
"Mama get up!", I could hear the boys screaming.

My head was killing me. I guess I had a little too much to drink last night.

"Boys please stop yelling", I said holding my head.

"Mommy said to wake you up", Jax said.

I heard Jax and Jaid leave the bedroom giggling. All I wanted to do was sleep and maybe even throw up. When I opened my eyes, I was blinded by the the sun shining in our bedroom. I looked at the clock on the dresser and it read 1:30 p.m. I groaned and pulled the cover off of me and ran into the bathroom and threw up. Today wasn't my day at all. I could hear footsteps walk inside the bathroom. I turned my head and saw Dinah staring down at me with her arms crossed.

"How much did you drink last night", she asked me.

"I can't remember", I said honestly.

"You're fucking ridiculous you know that right?!", she yelled.

"Please stop yelling", I said holding my head over the toilet.

"Whatever Y/N. My dad is coming to pick up the boys because I don't want them to hear me curse you out"

"What did I do?"

"You tell me. Where's your wedding ring?"

My heart stopped when she said that. I looked at my hand and it wasn't there. I got up off of the bathroom floor and headed back into the bedroom and looked over and it was no where to be found. My mind immediately flashed back to last night.

*Flashback*
"Yeah yeah but I don't know where you think you're going with that wedding ring on?", he said pulling it off I my finger and resting it in the cup holder.

"Whatcha doing?!"

"Y/N shut up and let's go please. Thanks this is for you"
*Flashback Over*

"Shit I'm gonna kill Jason", I mumbled.

I turned around to see Dinah facing me. She was really upset but she didn't say anything. She walked out of the bedroom and went downstairs. Before I followed behind her, I grabbed some aspirin and took 2. The doorbell rang and I immediately ran downstairs. The last thing I needed was Dinah talking shit about me to her dad.

"Good Afternoon Mrs. Y/L/N", Mr. Hansen said giving me a glare.

He was standing by the door with Jax and Jaid beside him. They had they're backpacks on and they're favorite action figures in their hands.

"Hey Mr. Hansen. How are you?", I asked him.

"I'd would be better if my daughter didn't have to call me early in the morning", he said annoyed.

I tried my hardest not to roll my eyes at him but I wasn't gonna waste my small amount of energy on Dinah's dad today.

"C'mon boys... baby girl I'll see you later", he said kissing Dinah on the cheek.

"Bye dad. See you boys love you", Dinah said smiling.

"Bye mommy", they both said.

"I'll see you later okay boys?", I said smiling at them.

"Okayy"

They left and Dinah closed the front door behind them. She turned around to me and gave me a look.

"So you wanna tell me where your ring is?", Dinah asked.

"Baby before you get upset I just want you to know that it's kind of a funny story"

"I'm already upset Y/N so I doubt that I'd find anything funny right now but try me"

"Well um last night Jason thought it would be better if I didn't wear my ring"

"And you agreed with him?", she asked.

"You know that Jason is persistent baby"

"No fuck you. Don't you dare call me that either", Dinah yelled.

"Dinah I'll just call him so I can get my ring. I left it in his car"

"So wait you're telling me that when he dropped you here last night you didn't see your ring"

"Um no?", I lied.

Dinah didn't need to know about Lani dropping me home last but I also didn't want to lie.

"Jason did drop you home last night right?", she asked.

"Of course", I lied.

"You're lying"

"No I'm not", I lied again.

"Yes you are. You don't think I know when you're lying after all these years?", she yelled.

"Okay okay please just stop yelling"

"Fine then tell me what the fuck is going on?"

I took a seat on the couch and so did Dinah.

"Last night Jason took me to the strip club and I guess I had a little to much to drink but he left the club with some girl. When you called, I had to find a ride so I asked an old friend to drop me off"

"Who's the old friend?", she asked.

"Does that really matter?", I asked her.

"Yes because I'd like to know"

"You don't know her"

"Oh it's a girl?"

I mentally rolled my eyes not realizing what I just said.

"Yes its a girl"

"Okay then who the fuck is the bitch?"

"Nobody damn"

"Y/N you really must be out of your fucking mind", she said getting up. "I'm this close to kicking you out of the house"

"You can't do that!"

"Excuse me?"

"That's not what I meant. What I mean to say is I'm sorry but I'm not going to say who the girl is because then you're just gonna make this all about her"

"Fuck you Y/N", she said getting up.

I followed behind her as she headed upstairs into our bedroom. Dinah laid down and turned on the tv in the room. I laid down in the bed and faced her.

"Why do you always feel the need to disrespect me when you're upset?", I asked her.

"I don't know. I just understand why whenever Jason is around you change so much"

"He's one of my best friends Dinah. Normani is  the best friend that keeps me in line and Jason is the best friend that gets me drunk all the time"

"And I understand that but I think there's a line that needs to be drawn. You're married with two boys who look up to you. I don't need anything bad happening to you"

"Okay I understand. I'm sorry"

—————————————————
**COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE**

**This chapter sucked I know but I'm updating tomorrow**