Christmas Party Pt. 1 (16)

(Dinah pictured above)

Y/N POV
I peeked over at the clock and saw that it was already 7 at night. I guess I fell asleep today after being really tired. I looked over in bed but Dinah was no where to be found so I headed straight into the bathroom to get myself cleaned up and ready for the tonight.

After I got dressed, I walked downstairs to see where everyone was but again I was all alone. My phone buzzed in my pocket and so I pulled it out to check my messages.

[Dinah]: hey baby, I went to drop the boys off to my parents. I should be home in 10 and I'll bring back some food I know you probably haven't eaten

[Y/N]: okay babe thank you

I walked into the living room and took a seat on the couch. Since I was alone, I decided to call my bestfriend, Jason to see what he was up to.

"Hey Y/N wassup?", he said picking up the phone.

"Nothing much just woke up"

"Girl it's almost 8 p.m., you stressed out?"

"No not really. I guess I was just tired"

"Of course"

"So guess who hit me up last night", I said turning on the television.

"Ooooh is a girl?", he asked intrigued.

"Yeahhh"

"Is it Lani hoe?"

"Mhmmm"

"Oh shit what did she say?"

"Well she invited me to the club tomorrow because she's hosting a party and she also said that if I come her friend, Jasmine, wants me to invite you"

"Oh we are so going. Did you tell her you'll be there?", he asked me.

"No I said I'd get back to her"

"What the fuck? Why?!", he said kind of agitated.

"I have to discuss it with Dinah first. You know that"

"Fuck that shit. She will say hell no"

"You don't know that"

"Yes I do bro. I know you're wife and plus she's all pregnant and shit so you know what the answer is going to be"

I rolled my eyes and thought about it for a second. I can't even weigh out of options because Dinah is more than likely going to say no. Before I could respond back to Jason, I heard keys shuffle in the door.

"Um Jason I'll let you know what she says, she just walked in the door", I whispered into the phone.

"Alright good luck"

I hung up the phone and walked into the kitchen to where I assumed Dinah would be.

"Hey baby", I said kissing her on the cheek.

"Hey. Here I got you a cheese burger and fries from In n' Out.", she said handing me the bag.

"Thank you sweetie"