|Epilogue|

A/N: I just want to give a big thanks to everyone who has commented, voted and even just read the story. You guys give me motivation to write (even though I be slacking lol) but your comments make my day. Anyways enjoy the last chapter. I really hope you like it! SEQUEL IS COMING... Comment some ideas and I might just put them in the next book. Thanks for rocking with me you'll. Love you'll and enjoy.
——————————————————————

(Dinah pictured above)

Y/N POV
It's been weeks since Dinah and I have had an actual conversation. To say the least it's breaking my heart knowing that I hurt her. I haven't talked to Lani since but she has tried to get in contact with me a few times. I've been ignoring her messages and I think she's got the hint that I really just want to be left alone. The past few days were my days with the kids so I'm hoping that when I drop them off, Dinah will talk to me.

"Can I ring the doorbell?", Jax asked.

"Yeah sure go ahead buddy"

I hopped out of my car and let Jax and Jaid out before grabbing Jai out of her car seat. She's learning so fast. It's crazy to see that she's starting to actually babble a lot more. I closed the car door behind me and watched as Jax pressed the doorbell a few times until Dinah came to the door. When she opened it, she had this big smile on her face. She looked happier than the person I've seen these past few weeks and that makes me feel a little better.

"Hey boys!", she said pulling the boys in for a hug.

"Hey mommy", they said in sync.

Jax and Jaid walked inside leaving Dinah and I awkwardly staring at each other. Usually, she barely makes eye contact with me but today things seem different. I gently placed Jai in her arms and stood outside the door awkwardly. She didn't seem like she wanted me to come inside the house but honestly who knows at this point. I just wanted to talk to her.

"Can I talk to you?", I asked.

"Uh I don't know if right now is the best time Y/N", she said gently rocking Jai.

"So when do you think is the best time DJ?", I asked.

"When I'm ready I'll let you know"

"Dinah you're out of milk!", I heard a raspy voice scream out.

I scrunched my eyebrows at the voice coming from the kitchen. I could hear enough to know what the person said but not enough to recognize the voice. I tried my best to peak through the door but all Dinah did was block the view.

"Who's that?", I questioned.

Before Dinah could respond, Lauren walked behind her with a glass of milk in her hand and a smirk on her face. Her hair was in a messy bun and she had on joggers and a Prince T-shirt. She looked pretty comfortable like she had slept over the night before. I didn't even know that they were still friends, let alone still talking to each other. This is all pretty new to me.

"Oh hey Y/N", she said still standing behind Dinah.

I didn't respond to Lauren's greeting mostly because she's in the house that I'm supposed to be sleeping in every night. Instead, I gave Lauren a slight smile and locked eyes with Dinah. Jai started squirming around in Dinah's arm so she handed Jai over to Lauren.

"Uh can you carry her inside for me please?", she said to Lauren.

"Yeah no problem"

I watched as Lauren walked through the halls with Jai before Dinah closed the door behind her leaving us both outside awkwardly staring at each other.