Blackmail (19)

(Chris pictured above)

Y/N POV
I groaned loudly to the sound of my phone going off. Who could be calling me on this good Sunday morning?

"Hello?", I said tiredly.

"Well hello there boss", a soft voice said through the phone.

"Oh hey Shay", I yawned through the phone.

"I didn't wake you did I?", she asked me.

"No you're good", I lied.

"Okay good because it's still pretty early in the day", she chuckled.

I looked over at the clock and rolled my eyes at the time. It was already 3 pm and I'm just waking up for the day. I usually don't oversleep like this but I guess I was just tired from last night. I'm happy Dinah didn't bother to wake me up which I'm actually surprised that she didn't because she always does.

"So what's up?", I asked her.

"Your brother didn't sign off on the stocks online and you need him to and he's not picking up his phone so I figured you'd know where he's at"

I cursed under my breath thinking about what happened last night. Who even knows where Chris is right now? I really hope that he's with Karrueche home sleeping or having a serious hangover.

"Okay thanks for letting me know I'll go by his house and see what's up. Meanwhile, you just let Halsey sign those things online for me please"

"Will do. Have a good day Y/N!"

"You too Shay", I said still kind of exhausted.

I hung up the phone and rest my head back on the pillow groaning in annoyance. I love my brother but sometimes he makes me really upset. I got up out of bed, brushed my teeth and headed into the shower to get ready for the rest of the day. I put on a sweatshirt, jeans, and shoes and grabbed my phone off of the counter and headed downstairs.

"Well good morning to you", Dinah said scaring me.

"Shit you scared me", I said with my hand over my chest.

"Sorry I didn't mean to", she giggled.

"That's okay"

I walked over to Dinah and gave her a kiss on the lips causing her to smile. I grabbed the cup that she held in her hand and placed it on the counter next to her. Dinah smiled and wrapped her arms around my neck as I lifted her up onto the counter. My hands traveled down to her ass and my lips started kissing on her neck causing her to let out a very low moan.

"So how was last night?", she asked me.

"Good", I said between kisses.

Dinah threw her head back giving me more entry to her neck. Her hand trailed down my stomach and she gripped my sex causing me to moan slightly. My lips connected with hers again and I could feel both of our bodies starting to warm up. I heard a few steps trail behind me causing me to jump up and startle Dinah. We both looked back and saw the boys with grins on their face. Dinah quickly jumped down off of the counter and fixed herself. I looked down at my pants and discreetly covered my semi-boner with my hand.

"Oh my gosh when did you two get here?!", I asked confused but excitingly.

"Today", they said simultaneously.

"I'm sorry baby I forgot to tell you I picked them up this morning", Dinah intercepted.

"That's alright", I said lowkey annoyed. "Did you have fun boys?"