Compromises (12)

(Y/N's Porsche pictured above)

Y/N POV
After dropping Jax and Jaid off, I decided to stopped at the closest convenience store and picked up two pregnancy tests. I got what I needed and headed back home to check up on Dinah. She wasn't downstairs anymore so I went into our bedroom and she wasweethearts laying down watching tv.

"You okay DJ?", I asking putting the plastic bag down.

"I'm better"

"Good and I'm sorry about being so harsh on you and making you cry and stuff"

"You don't need to apologize all this was my fault. I deserved it"

"No you didn't I could've handled things differently instead of running away just promise you'll always be honest with me and not pull anything like that again"

"I won't I promise", she smiled at me. "What's in that bag?", she said interested.

"It's for you", I said handing it to her.

She quickly pulled out the two pregnancy tests and gave me a funny look.

"Babe c'mon", she said rolling her eyes

"Please just take them for me"

"I don't feel the need to"

"Why not?"

"Because I already know that I'm pregnant"

"What? Why didn't you tell me"

"Because we were fighting and I didn't want to tell you knowing that you're upset with me.", she said getting up out of the bed.

"When did this even happen?"

"Remember we had sex the night Chris proposed to Karrueche and like a week later I started feeling sick and having all these mood swings. At first I thought the vomit was nothing then it got worse so I decided to take the test and it came out positive. Let me show you"

She went into the bathroom and stayed in there for a few seconds and came back out with two positive pregnancy tests.

"See?", she said smiling.

"Yeah", I said smiling back.

Dinah walked towards me and I wrapped my arms around her.

"I love you baby so let's just focus on our marriage and the kids okay?", I said breaking the hug.

"I love you too", she said nodding. "So...", she continued.

"So"

"Are you still mad at me?", she asked.

"No of course not but Dinah I don't want to be controlling but I really don't around that guy anymore"

"I know that so I won't"

"Thank you now I gotta go to work"

"Are you seriously going now?", she whined.

"Yes I already told him that I was coming in"

"Okay but before you go since we're making compromises, I would really like to know who dropped you home the night you came back from the club"

"Dinah c'mon", I said trying to walk away from her.

I walked into the closet and started to change into my suit for work.

"Y/N that's no fair. You want me to do something for so the least you can do is tell me who dropped you off"

"Fine I'll tell you but you have to promise me that you won't go looking for her on some sneak shit okay?"