What is This Magical Place?

• Dedicated to Francis J. Kilian and Emma T. Kilian

A/N THIS CHAPTER MIGHT BE TRIGGERING TO PEOPLE GOING THROUGH SLEF HARM/DEPRESSION PROBLEMS.  I BASICALLY VENT MY WHOLE LIFE THROUGH THE CHARACTER OF CAMERON RIGHT HERE. I'M SO SORRY IF I'VE UPSET ANY OF YOU, BUT I'LL FILL IN WITH A SLIGHT RECAP IN THE NEXT INSTALLMENT, FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO DECIDE TO SKIP THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE OF TRIGGERING PROBLEMS.  

MUCH LOVE, 

        MHAIRI XX

****

When I woke up the next day, I was utterly confused.  There were clothes strewn everywhere, and the bed didn't have sheets on it.  I wasn't in my room, but in some guy's.  I sat up in the bed, and slid back so that my back was against the headboard.  'Where the hell am I?' I thought to myself, as I looked around for any indication of whom this room belonged to.  Then I realized, that there was more to this room than it seemed.  I flipped my legs over the side of the mattress, and went over to the door.  I opened it, cautious that it wasn't a bathroom, and revealed a small living area, and a kitchenette.  I noticed that the television was on, and walked over to the sofa to see if anyone was here.

        "Will?" I looked over the back of the couch to see Will laying on his back with a bowl of cereal resting on his chest.  

        "Well you're awake," He nearly dropped his spoonful of Lucky Charms in his beard.  

        I was still foggy on what had happened the night before, "Where's Reily?" I asked, hoping she wasn't dead.

Will just looked up at me and laughed, "She was too much for little Kyle, and he dropped her off at your hotel, before bringing you here.  You were asleep in the car, and Dan didn't want to wake you.  He literally sang you a lullaby as we were in the lift up here.  He's probably still in Woody's room.  Kyle and Woody went to go get breakfast before heading back out to Disney.  You can go surprise Dan, if you want." Will then winked at me, and I shivered.  He was attractive as well, with his dark blonde hair, and smoldering eyes, but I liked Dan more. "His room is 1045, go ahead."  

I walked over to the door, and out into the hallway.  I figured that this room number was 1079, so I had to walk down three different hallways to find Woody's room.  When I found it, I rapped my knuckles on the door, "Dan? You in there?" I tried to be somewhat quiet with my speaking to not wake him if he was sleeping, but get his attention if he was awake.

        "Good morning, sweetheart."  Dan greeted me with his signature smile.  "Why're you here so early? It's like ten o'clock," he chucked slightly, and I smiled back at him.  He was wearing a black shirt with wolves on it, and black skinny jeans with olive green colored socks, with out shoes.

        "Apparently, Kyle didn't drop me off at my hotel last night, because I was sleeping? I can't remember a thing after we got off the monorail." I explained and Dan came out of the room, and took me back to the suite that I had slept in.

        "Come on, the boys will be back with breakfast soon.  Is Will still in there?" He had tried to change the conversation but I stopped him.

        'What happened last night that you're trying to hide from me?  I can tell when people are deliberately lying to me.  I'm not that stupid, Dan."  He looked down at me as if he were a puppy that I had just scolded harshly.  "Daniel, stop looking at me like that, and tell me the fucking truth."  But he kept ignoring me, and knocked on the door to Will and Kyle's room.

        "How're you two this lovely morning?" Will opened the door, and I pushed past him.  He could tell that I was extremely pissed off, because he didn't even question why I had just pushed him out of my way.  "Dan, what did you do to her?"