Into the Woods, and Off to Grandma's House We Go

*****A/N OKAY SO THE SETTING LAYOUT PROBABLY ISN’T REALISTIC TO WHAT LEEDS ACTUALLY LOOKS LIKE! I’M TOO LAZY TO ACTUALLY GO AND DO RESEARCH BC LIFE IS SHIT RIGHT NOW.  PLEASE BEAR WITH ME THROUGH THESE NEXT COUPLE OF CHAPTERS. IM SORRY IF THEY SUCK! I LOVE YOU GUYS!! —MHAIRI xoxo*****

Cameron’s P.O.V.

I looked around, but all I saw was black.  I was walking, that’s all I knew.  I was just ignoring everything.  Looking at the trees, I realised that I was in the woods, and in the deep woods.  There was a period of a few hours, that I couldn’t remember.  After leaving O2, it was just black.  I must’ve been walking for hours, and for miles;  but I couldn't go anywhere because I didn’t know where I was.   My phone was on low battery, so I contemplated on who do I call.  999 (the UK’s version of 911), or Alex, just to let him know that I was okay.  I decided to stop, and think.  I sat on a rock near the path I was on, and rested my elbows on my knees.  I was starting to shiver, but the sun was barely peeking over the tops of the trees.  I wanted to sleep, but not in the middle of the fucking woods.  My jeans were ripped at the knees, and they were stretched out at the waist, bigger than I’d like them to be.  There was also a tear in my shirt, near the bottom hem.

I sat on the rock for a while, listening to my surroundings.  There were faint sounds of cars, and then there were wolves.  I wanted to get closer to the road, before calling 999, or anyone.  I kept walking throughout the night, until the sun rose to it’s highest point, and I had found the road.  It wasn’t slow, but it wasn’t the busiest road in the city.  I tried to flag down a car, but it didn’t work.  I was dirty, and people must’ve thought I was homeless.  I stumbled around the shoulder of the road, trying to figure out if I knew where I was, but I didn’t.  No one came for me, and I figured that no one cared.  I turned on my heel to go back into the woods, until I heard the sound of tires pull up behind me.