15 - Kim Jong In

(A/N: Written by my sister)

I have a friend named Kai. He is really good in dancing especially ballet. Kai really loves to dance since he was young. When we were younger I always accompanied him to watch musical theaters.

One day, Kai told me that he wanted to be a professional dancer. At first, I thought that he was just joking and didn't mean it at all. After that, I didn't get to see him for a month. I went to his house to ask his mother about him. Then Kai's mother said that he was always in his room and didn't come out until dinner. I went to see him and talked to him. After talking for about five minutes, he told me that he had an audition the next day. I was seriously shocked. He also told me that he had been practising hard for a month because the audition was an acid test for him. I wished him luck and told him to break a leg for the audition.

The next day, Kai's mother and I went to accompany him to S.M Entertainment. We both waited until the audition was done. We waited for about two hours. He came out happily because he had been chosen. He had went all out and practiced really hard for about a month. He felt like it was the best moment ever.

-END-

Hello reader(s), it's me. I just wanna tell you all that I've made a new version again. So this new version has no title and some of the new ones that will come out later may be short like this one.

Lots of love,

@cubedward-