Chapter 4: And Our Mentor Is?

Nevaeh's POV:

I walk into the same X Factor room I sang in for boot camp. There is six of us girls in this one room, I had no idea who got through boot camp until today. There was this one girl who I auditioned in the same tone as me, she also got through boot camp. Her name is Lacey, she is 14 years old. She has beautiful shoulder length brown hair and hazel eyes with a gorgeous smile.

Even after a week my black eye and bruise on my cheek bone have become even worse as each day goes by. My sister has barely talked me since I told her I'm.. Anyway, I think it will just take her a bit of time for her to accept me. I'm still trying to accept it myself, it isn't easy!

I walk up to Lacey, she pulls me into a tight hug. I can't believe that I got through to here. All the girls in this room have amazing voices, I know they all are so much better then me so I have to say I'm beyond lucky.

"Hey Lace," I say smiling at the girl who stands in from of me with her cheerful smile like every other day.

Our friendship was built from the moment I met her whilst waiting to be taken back stage for my audition. She wished me good luck, I watched her audition and it was beyond amazing! I think she is the one who actually gave me the confidence to get over the nerves that we getting to me that day.

"It's good to see you Lex!" Lacey squeals in a high pitch, followed by giggles.

The door opens, a stage manager walks through the door. He smiles, coughing to catch the attention of us all.

"You will be meeting your mentor in 2 minutes. Be ready," he says in a serious tone before walking out the room, shutting the door behind him.

I stand up from where I sit on the floor with Lacey sitting cross legged in front of me. I pull Lacey up with a smile in my lips, she is such a cute little 14 year old girl. I guess to me she is like a little sister. We walk over to the where the other four girls are waiting around the door to find out who our mentor will be. I'm honestly kind of hoping it will be Kelly Rowland!

The door burst open. In runs the one person I didn't expect to see.. Demi Lovato! She pulls us all into a huge group hug, I never realised that disappointment could feels so bad..

"Girls, I'm your mentor!"