Chapter 22: Trouble Maker

Nevaeh's POV:

I wake up to the cold alone feeling that makes my heart ache, last night I performed on the third live show of this years X Factor USA, I sang 'Not Pretty Enough' by Kasey Chambers because these weeks theme was Country. I chose that song because back where I was born in Adelaide, South Australia is where country singer Kasey Chambers was too. She is well known for the song I sang last night, but she has also been in her family's band called 'The Dead Ringer Band' (A/N: true facts about Kasey Chambers).

I throw the warm covers off my warm body letting the cold hit my pale skin making goose bumps appear. I dangle my legs over the side of the bed, I wipe the sleep from my eyes as I yawn, stretching my arms up in the air like I just don't care. I grab my phone off charge from my bedside table, I unlock my screen lock looking at the photo of us kissing making a small smile fill my lips. I tap into my messages to Camila, I quickly type away a message to my girlfriend.

'CAMILAAAA DA GIRL <3:

Good Morning my beautiful girl xx'

I lock my phone screen, chucking my phone onto my bed as I stand on cold carpet that makes me just want to climb back into bed. I walk around my bed heading into my bathroom to have a quick shower before I have to head in to have a meeting with Demi. I lock my bathroom door, I strip off my clothes chucking them into the wash basket and stepping into the shower. I turn the taps on, letting the heat calm my body as I close my eyes enjoying ever bit of it!

###

I finish putting my SnapBack hat on backwards that goes perfectly with her purple skinny jeans, my black 'We Are The In Crowd' band tee with my black, white and purple flannelette shirt which lays open. I grab my faded black converses with writing all over them, I lace them up before finishing my hair and make up in the bathroom.

A knock on my door makes me jump, I'm not expecting anyone because Camila left last night with the girls of Fifth Harmony. Ever since the night at Demi's house with Wilmer and I called Dianna after what happened in which she laid chargers against Wilmer for the assault on Madison. Because of what happened Demi is not allow to look after Maddie alone anymore but what really didn't help her case is that she refused to lay chargers against Wilmer, I mean I didn't but that is a different issue but I am testifying against him in the case with Madison.

I walk over to the door, pulling it open not even know what to expect but I NEVER thought or even expected to see them again..

Her piercing sky blue eyes the first thing to meet me making my knees go weak. Her beautifully dyed bright red hair falling down in half curled waves as it flows down around her face, her slim body wearing black skint jeans, my old 'Black Veil Brides' band tee I left for her when we moved from New York, she has a black hooded jacket with a leather jacket over the top as her hood hangs on the back of her head along with the same old worn out converses she has when I use to live in New York..

"Aster..?" I ask as I look at her with my eye bulging out in pure disbelief.

She pulls me into her body, her arms wrapping around my neck, kissing my temple just like she use to. I wrap my arms around her waist, taking in the smell that became so normal just months before my family moved, she use to smell of berries but now it's just smoke, weed and alcohol. I remember our times using those things just to cope but I also remembers the times we use to just go to the park to talk or just enjoy spending time with our friends but that changed pretty quickly especially when you lose your innocents completely.

Aster was my first true love, she was my first girlfriend EVER! I was thirteen when we first started dating and but when we first met I was 9 years old, we were the best of friends especially until we broke up when I moved to Los Angeles.