Chapter 32: Your Going To Hear Me Roar

Demi's POV:

My eyes never leave the ceiling, my thoughts running wild as my back sinks comfort lay into my bed. The image of losing one of my girls playing in my head over and over as if on repeat, breaking my heart over and over again every single fucking time. My heart aching at not knowing if I will lose them, either of them.

"Stop thinking about it baby," Naya says, she kissing my nose bring me from my thoughts.

I snuggle I to her side, she wraps her arms around my waist protectively and leans down connecting our lips passionately. The heat building in both of us, our bodies grinding against each other in desperation. Her wondering hands slide under my baggy t-shirt, making their way to my boobs, easily sliding under my bra squeezing them as her lips finding the sweet spot on my neck.

"I-I need t-to g-get ready f-for work b-baby..," I stutter breathlessly.

She straddles my lap, laying soft kisses down my neck onto my collarbone leaving a purple mark. I push her off me, hearing her giggle evilly at the obviousness of my horniness. She rolls to her feet smirking, she takes my hand pulling me towards the bathroom door with an evil grin.

"Let's have that shower now.."

She winks, pulling me into the bathroom slamming the doors shut with her foot. She pushes me backwards against the door, connecting her lips with my own. Her hands running under my top lifting it over my head and slips her hands into the band of my baggy sweat pants. She looks at me hungrily.

###
I step out my car, slamming the door shut only a few flashes catching my attention as I watch Max drive my Mercedes-Benz E350. I push through the gathering paparazzi, walking through the doors of the building I let my feet swiftly move over the floor heading towards the back of the stage to meet both Nevaeh and Lacey for a practice run.

I finally walk through double door keeping me from my girls, I walk swiftly towards Lacey's figure sitting up on one of the speaks with her earphones shoved deep into her ears with her hands tapping along to the beat on her black leggings covered legs. I smile to myself at her cuteness, she is so beautiful and so untouched by society it makes me want to protect her. Her eyes finally spot me approaching her, she smiles pulling the earphones from within her ears and wrapping it around the iPod touch within her hand. She jumps down onto her feet shoving her iPod into her pocket and wrapping her arms around my neck hugging me to her. She pulls away and I kiss her cheek making her giggle cutely.

"Where's Nevaeh?" I ask curiously.

"I haven't seen her today at all," she says innocently, shrugging her shoulders.

I shake my head, of course she is fucking late. Lacey's eyes move from mine to just behind me, I just can't shake this feeling someone is standing behind me. I turn around in one swift movement, my eyes catching the sweet glance of those ocean blue eyes that shine with so much life and strength. Her smile grows, her legs move perfectly together leading her in speed towards me whilst I stand there frozen in place.

My shoulder is knocked from behind, Lacey's slim body flinging through the air into the arms of Nevaeh's fragile body, her arms snaked around my neck and her legs wrapping around Nevaeh's waist easily as they both fall into a fit of laughter. She lays her head onto her shoulder, she just lays it there cutely as Nevaeh approaches me. Her ocean blue eyes shining bright into mine, a smile on her lips as Lacey soaks up every single moment being spent with her the girl she considers as her older sister.

"Hey Demi," she says breezily, making chills run down my spine.

Lacey sides down to the floor, leaving a kiss on her cheek and moving to her side. Nevaeh's arms wraps around my neck, hugging me tight to her slim body I would be lying about if I didn't say I was jealous of. I can feel sparks rise in my body, chills run down my spine and my heart race just at the touch of our bodies fitting together.