Chapter 13: Is This A Cinderlla Story?

Nevaeh's POV:

"Karla Camila Cabello, will you please be my girlfriend?" I ask with lust filling my body as my eyes lock onto her perfect chocolate brown eyes.

Her lips meet mine, moving nearly perfect with her pink lips. She jumps up, wrapping her legs around my waist and her long arms around my neck. Our lips never separating for even one moment, our kiss deepening as pure passion floods the kiss, making me want it to never end.

Our lips break, her face pulls back so she can look into my eyes. Her chocolate brown eyes sparkling nothing but lust and love filling them.

"Yes Vaeh!" She squeals with nothing but pure happiness, her brown eyes never leaving mine as if we are the only two people in this world.

I turn around only to see Demi standing there, her mouth open with her eyes wide. Disappointment flooding her normally warm chocolate brown eyes. She has her arms slung over Lacey and Becca's shoulders, their faces just in complete confusion.

I lower Camila to the ground, keeping my arms around her waist as she looks into Demi's eyes. I don't know what the hell is going on with them but I know I made the right choice. I take my jacket off throwing it to one of the stage crew. My arms are left showing the white bandages that hide the stitched cuts that cover my arms, not that I think anyone wants to know just how bad they are.

"Nevaeh, can I talk to you privately in my dressing room?" She asks with her eyes connecting with mine, refusing to let this go even just for once since her and that dickhead of a boyfriend is why I did this to myself but she never cared.

"Y-Yeah..," I stutter, trying to break our eye contact.

My nerves get the better of me, my stomach has butterflies that badly I want to just throw up. I won't let her wreck my recovery from my eating disorder. I won't let her actions wreck my recovery because my little sister needs me as much as she needs Dennika.

I kiss Camila's cheek, giving her a reassuring smile. I walk past Lacey and Becca, their eyes focused on me as I walk down the hall to Demi's dressing room. The door is open, probably for me to shut when I walk in. I shut it behind myself, waking towards Demi with confusion. I don't even want to talk to her!

"Y-You wanted to talk to me?" I ask annoyed at having to be alone in a room with her, I mean why would her when she stood by watching her boyfriend hit me and not saying one fucking word to try to stop him.

I let my emotions slip from my body sending it completely numb. My cold external is the one thing I've learnt to use to make sure people don't see the damage they are doing to me, whether it is physically or mentally.

She walks towards me trying to grab my arm, I pull them away instantly. There is no way I'm letting her see the damage her boyfriend did mentally enough to cause me to hurt myself physically. I back away as quickly as I can, I hit my body against the wall. Her body presses against mine, her lips so close to mine as they draw me in making my head go crazy.

"If you don't show me or tell me what happened to your arms I will be calling your parents!" She yells in my face, her eyes changing from the normally warm chocolate brown eyes to black emptiness look.

I push her backwards, my hands balling into fists as anger over takes me,"SISTER!"

"Huh?" She asks confusion forming on her brow as she looks completely lost.

"YOU WILL BE CALLING MY SISTER! BUT I HONESTLY DON'T FUCKING CARE!" I yell pushing the tears that sting at my eyes, letting the pain of the mention of my parents flow through my body making me weak as I walk out not bothering to look back.

I lay in my bed with Camila cuddling as we watch my favourite movie when I was about 7 years old 'A Cinderella Story'. Camila refuse to leave me alone after I came out with tears silently falling from my eyes, she drove me back here so I told her what happened. She wasn't very happy but there is nothing she can do it because she leaves soon so I'm all by myself. I just let the comfort of being safely in the arms of my girlfriend. This is the one thing I never wanted to change, it felt like I wasn't alone in this big wide world for once and I didn't have to fight it alone anymore.

A knock on my hotel door brings that all crashing down. I pause the movie, getting up from where I laid in bed with Camila. I stumble to the light switch turning it on. I walk to the door, looking down at what I'm wearing to see if I should probably change. I'm wearing my black sweat pants, hot pink tank top showing off my bandages arms and my hair up in a messy bun but out of my way. I have no make up like I normally do, so my nicely formed dark purple bruise on display for the whole world to see if I just open this door.

I take a deep breath, it is way too late to race to the bathroom to put on some make up just to cover it. Another knock comes at the door just centimetres from my body. I turn the handle, flinging the door open to see the one person I never expected to. But, there she stands in front of me looking deep into my eyes..

What the fuck is she doing here..?