Chapter 34: Skyscaper Final

Nevaeh's POV:

I wake to the sounds of giggles and someone bouncing on my stomach, making me groan. My eyes flitter open to see the beautiful face of my baby sister Railey, my eyes meeting her beautiful ocean blue eyes matching mine perfectly. Chubby little legs sit on each sit of my stomach, her bum bouncing on my stomach whilst she giggles cutely.

"Bubba girl!" I coo in complete disbelief.

Looking to the side, my beautiful big sister sits on the side of my bed, smiling at us both and snapping photos. I smile, turning my attention back to my cheeky baby sister, I pop her nose making her giggle loudly and leave a sloppy kiss on my lips. I pick her up, wiping my lips off of her slobber, handing her over to my sister carefully, not wanting to hurt either of them.

"Can you wait down starts in the lounge room. I'm just going to jump in the shower then I will take you guys out to breakfast," I say smiling, laying a sweet kiss on both my baby sisters and big sisters cheeks.

Dennika smiles, leaving the room with a thud of the door closing behind them. I take no time in walking into the bathroom with a towel in hand, locking the door behind myself, not wanting a repeat of Lacey walking in on me completely naked. I strip my clothes from my sweaty body, I turn the taps on letting the warmth over take my whole body. I quickly start wash my hair, along with my body and singing away to 'What Makes You Beautiful' by One Direction.

I step out the shower, drying my soaking wet hair before drying of my dripping wet body. I wrap the towel back around my body, unlocking the door and walking straight to the drawers holding my clothes. I pull on my matching bra and underwear set, pulling on my bright blue skinny jeans straight after that match the tips of my hair I dip dyed bright blue. I buckle up the belt holding them in place, I pull on my black 'Jack Daniels' tank top along with my 'Superman' hoodie as winter is drawing in it is getting fucking cold.

I quickly throw my hair up into a pony tail, applying a thin layer of make up to my pale face as I refuse to look in the mirror. I shake my head, not letting negative thoughts run through my head as I walk back into the room. I grab my purse and my phone from my bedside table, looking carefully at the screen a message lays there from Demi.

'DEMDEM;)<3:
Hey NeNe :) You ready 4 tonight?
We can do this Littlw Miss NeNe'

'ME:
Chilling with da sisters :)
Dem I'm nervous but we can do this
Together <3x'

I lock my phone screen, a happy smile lingering on my lips as I shove it into the pocket of my skinny jeans. I walk out the room, shutting the door heavily as I walk down the hallways and descend the stairs. I turn right into the lounge room to find Lacey sitting on the couch with Railey, both their eyes glued to the screen as cartoons flash across the screen and Dennika sits there typing away on her phone.

"Hey Lace, I see you have met my baby sister and my older ignorant sister," I say with a small smile, she just smiles back and nods softly.

I carefully pick Railey up, swinging her onto my hip before leaning down and laying a soft kiss on Lacey's forehead. She smiles up at me, kissing my cheek and popping Railey's nose making her giggle.

"So where are you taking these guys?"

"To the dinner a few blocks away for breakfast. I was thinking about walking to the park just up the street from here. I was thinking grabbing hot chips for lunch and eating them on the beach so we can go swimming afterwards. Was thinking if Railey has been good we would get ice cream after that."

Lacey sighs,"Ne, you only have time for breakfast as well as the park but I think everything after that there won't be enough time for. Demi wants us both there an hour before rehearsals to make sure we both have a fighting chance."