Chapter 9: Do You Like What You See?

Nevaeh's POV:

Throwing my suit case onto my bed with my guitar next to it. All the contestants are staying in the building, I'm next door to Lacey, which is fucking awesome. Demi and the rest of the judges are on the other side of the hotel. The hotel will empty out as each contestant leaves until there is only three left.

A knock on the door breaks me out of my thoughts, I slowly walk over to the door. I open the door, revealing Camila Cabello. Her chocolate brown eyes instantly catching my attention, bring a beautiful smile to her lips.

"Hey," Camila say smiling as she walks forward pulling me into a hug.

Pulling away I take the chance to look her over. She is wearing light blue short jean shorts and a white tank top with a bikini on. It clung to her beautiful body, shoving off hoe small but hoe gorgeous her body really is. She looks absolutely beautiful! Looking up I see her falling down around her shoulders in waves, set off her natural beauty she has. I finally look in her eyes once again as I feel my cheeks start to turn red knowing she caught me checking her out.

"Do you like what you see?" She ask playfully, winking at me.

I can feel my cheeks turn with heat, I know I'm blushing making me feel even more embarrassed.

"Uh.. Hey. What are you doing here?" I ask her trying to find my line of thought but I can't get her out my head right now.

"Get ready! We are hanging out because I want someone to go to the beach with!" She says smiling as she walks pass me into my hotel room.

She sits down on my bed, she digs through my clothes in my suit case throwing me my Australian bikini, Australia short board shorts and my favourite Jack Daniel's tank top. I smile before walking into the bathroom, making sure the door is locked behind me.

Walking out into the hotel room, I find Camila's eyes quickly find my body. They look my over from heads to toe but her eyes never leaving my body. A seductive smile fills her perfect lips as she stops looking at my chest, as my boobs are nicely on display.

"Like what you see?" I smirk, teasing her as a nice blush forms on her cheeks.

She stands up, walking towards me. She take me hand dragging me out the door, pulling it shut behind us.

"Yes I do!" She whispers in my ear winking at me.

Oh my gosh! She is so fucking gorgeous!

I sit on the sand, Camila grabs my hand pulling me to my feet. Her smile says it all, she picks me up. She runs into the sea, dropping me on my ass. Water wets my whole body, making me gasp. Camila bolts into the water even further. I get to my feet bolting after her gaining speed pretty quickly.

I run up to her, lifting her up onto my front. I walk deeper into the sea, I smile as worry fills her face. She tightens her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck, she presses her boobs into my chest as she clings to me. She is just so god damn cute!

Finally, I drop to my knees causing us to both go under the water. I stand back up, looking to a very pale looking Camila. I smile kissing her cheek, causing her to blush. She leans back looking into my eyes, an emotion I haven't seen in a very long time fills her eyes.. Love.

"You are so fucking gorgeous..," she breathes out, her chocolate brown eyes connecting with mine showing nothing but raw emotion.

She takes my face into her hands, she closes her eyes. She leans in pressing her lips against mine. I deepen the kiss. It feels so fucking right! She pulls away, sucking in as much air as she can get into her lungs. She leans forward kissing my nose. She is so fucking cute! I accidentally let a giggle escape my lips as I lean my forehead against hers, our eye contact never breaking.

I can't believe that Camila Cabello just kissed me..!

===================================================================

I normally don't add this in my story but wanted to give the fans of this story a surprise short chapter of For The Love Of A Daughter <3