Chapter 25: Exists and Entrances

Demi's POV: I slowly walk out onto the stage, a fake smile sitting easily onto my lips as I try my best not to lose my footing. I swear that these stupid heels with the fucking death of me! I'm wearing a very short black dress, Naya wasn't happy with me wearing me out for the public eye but didn't mind me wearing it in front of her, she honestly couldn't keep her eyes off me.

"The girls with their mentor Demi Lovato! The first to join her out her is the youngest member on the X Factor," Mario announces, we all know who it is but yet he still pauses dramatically before continuing,"Lacey Cameron!"

The click of her heels brings my attention to her beautiful smiling face, her lips parted nervously. Her perfectly shaped body with a black dress hugging her slim figure, her brunette hair straightened as it hangs down to her shoulders as make up covers her already beautiful face.

She pulls into an embrace, she kisses my cheek and stands next to me with her arm draped over my shoulders with my own arm wrapped around her waist holding her tight to my body. Now, we are just waiting on Nevaeh to be announced, Naya is backstage with her whilst I'm here but it still isn't enough because I know she is so scared whether she will admit it or not.

"And Nevaeh Alexis!" Mario scream out into the microphone.

The crowd roars with cheers as Nevaeh walks out, a fake smile filling her lips but her nerves evident. All the other judges stare her down besides the grumpy grandpa Simon Cowell who sends a dead glare her way. They all think she is some stuck up teenager who has let fame get to her head but they are dead wrong. She is just going through the hell of heart break and the struggling to stay strong in her recovery from her eating disorder.

She slowly walks up to us, she wraps her arms around Lacey waist as Lacey kisses her temple whispering something into her ear. She slowly walks over to face me, tears brimming her eyes as she looks deep into my eyes. She wraps her arms around my neck as I use my free arm to wrap it around her, holding her tight against my body. I kiss her cheek before she pulls away, she turns around facing the audience as she wraps her arm over Lacey around my shoulders, she kisses my temple and smile out at the crowd as I hold her waist to me just like Lacey.

"It is now time to find out who is safe," he says dead serious, he pauses dramatically before continuing,"with the highest votes is.. Lacey Cameron!"

A huge smile falls onto my lips as I proudly pull her into our group hug, we both kiss her cheek. I know Nevaeh is just as proud as I am of Lacey, we both love seeing her be the amazing singer she is as she is trying to reach her dreams. It honestly doesn't surprise me that Lacey is safe with the highest votes because she had the most amazing performance last night!

(Flash Back Starts)

I sit next to a very grumpy Simon, he has been in the worst mood since Nevaeh walked off stage before he or any of us could tell her how she did. I know that he would of taken his anger out on Nevaeh, she knows that too but she just couldn't handle it. But, now they all think she is just another stuck up teenager who has let the fame of this show get to her head. I guess I'm the only one who knows the truth.

"Now, please welcome my other girl Lacey Cameron singing They Don't Know About Us!" I say into the camera pointing in my face, my nervous smile in place on my lips.

The click of Lacey's heels bring me to see her beautiful figure walk out on stage. A tight black dress hugging her curves perfectly, making any guys just want her all to themselves. She smiles nervously as she hold the microphone tight in her hand as she slowly raises it to her lips and smiles shyly. She closes her eyes, taking a deep breath in as the music starts and she just listens for her cue.

"People say we shouldn't be together

We're too young to know about forever

But I say they don't know what they're talk-talk-talkin' about (talk-talk-talkin' about)