Chapter 20: Lovato vs De La Garza

Maddie's POV:

"Is Meatrice real?" Alex asks bluntly, catching me completely by surprise.

I met Alex earlier after she performed 'Welcome To My Life' by Simple Plan. On the X-Factor USA season 3 she is better known as Nevaeh Alexis, but everyone else who actually knows her that she goes by Alex unless it's Camila, Demi or Dinah talking to her. She is so much more beautiful in person, her long black hair shines beautifully as it falls down in perfect waves framing her perfectly shaped face as it complements her gorgeous ocean blue eyes.

"Madison Lee De La Garza!" Demi says sternly, making me cringe and sink back into Bea at the use of my full name.

My fingers are entwined with Bea out of sight from their view. She squeezes my hand reassuring me, tying to give myself enough confidence to actually be honest with everyone for both of our sake. I look over seeing her smile, it takes my breath away, sending warmth through my body. She is so god damn gorgeous!

Demi glares at us, just willing me to confirm it, I'm just fucking lucky looks can't kill or I would of been dead a long time ago. Everyone's eyes are on me, just waiting to hear what I actually have to say like it is the hottest gossip.

Camila who had been peacefully asleep next to Alex who was cutely cuddling Lacey sits up against the head board. Her eye brow knits together as confusion floods through her chocolate brown eyes as she stares at me like everyone else.

"What's going on?" Camila asks completely and utterly confused.

Lacey gets her feet, heading straight for the door in the hotel room we all came to know as the bathroom,"We are about to find out if Meatrice is real after I finish going toilet."

Lacey walks into the bathroom, locking the behind herself, leaving Camila to cuddle up to Alex. Camila reaches up, locking their lips together passionately causing Demi to send them a death glare. One full of pain and jealous just flashing through her normally chocolate brown eyes, I have to talk to her about this later, I know I'm only 11 years old but I'm fucking mature for my age.

Lacey walk back out, taking the empty spot on the bed between Ally and Normani. Everyone's eye turn from her back to myself, questions in their eyes just being unasked. My nervous swirl around in my body, making my stomach turn, threatening to make me vomit.

"So.. Is Meatrice real?" Lacey asking with the same curiosity Alex first used with the question.

"Yes.. Meatrice is real..," I say lowly, looking down, avoiding all their stares, making me want to disappear.

Demi's POV:

Camila cuddles into Nevaeh, leaning up locking their lips in a passionate make out. I can't help but glare at Camila, hoping my glare will kill her. I fucking hate feeling liking this, the jealousy of seeing THEM together is eating my alive.

"Yes.. Meatrice is real..," Maddie's voice says as low as possible, her eyes looking down, avoiding everyone's stares, just like Bea does.

"I ship it!" Nevaeh squeals excitedly, a huge smile extending across her face.

I can't fucking believe I never saw this coming! I never saw this this coming so maybe.. No, this is definitely a faze. Madison is a normal and happy 11 year old girl who ISN'T gay.

"Madison Lee De La Garza, you are an 11 year old. You shouldn't be in a relationship and your not GAY!"

"DEMETRIA DEVONNE LOVATO!" Nevaeh yells sternly.

She gets to her feet, she grabs my wrist firmly, pulling me out her hotel room. The sparks from our bare skin touching sends a calming feeling through my whole body. Her hands reach up, tilting my head up to meet her ocean blue eyes looking deep into my own as if being able to see straight into my soul. My eyes wonder from her eyes to her lips, just wanting to press mine to hers.