Chapter 30: Forgive Or Forget?

Nevaeh's POV:

"I forgive you.."

The three words I never thought would slip from my lips so easily, but be so easy to mean.

"I still love you Vaeh..," her voice says weakly, tears forming in her chocolate brown eyes.

One slowly trickles down her cheek. A lonely tear..

(Flash Back Starts)

I'm awoken by the horrible sound of my phone ringing loudly, I sigh grabbing it from my bedside draws. My alarm clock reads 4am in the fucking morning, I wipe the sleep from my eyes as I look down to see missed calls from not only Dinah but all the other members of Fifth Harmony. I look down as my phone rings loudly and vibrating in my hand as the caller ID reads 'Dinah'.

I slide my finger across the screen answering her millionth call, I shove the phone to my ear just listening to the deep, desperate breaths on the other end of the line.

"Hello?" I ask hesitantly.

"Alexis?" Dinah asks in panic, her voice shaky and desperation filling it's normal cheer.

"Yeah. What's wrong?" I ask panic and worry lacing my words, I just know something isn't fucking right.

"It's Camila.. She's holding a big ass sharp kitchen knife to her..," Dinah squeaks out, her sobs clearly heard as her voice shakily speaks.

"Where are you?" I ask her, I jump to my feet, pulling my black hoodie and ugg boots on.

"Room 101.. Y-Your old h-hotel..," she croaks, I hung up, shoving my phone into the pocket of my baggy sweat pants.

I let my feet guide me out my room and down the stair, my hand wraps around the door knob twisting it open. I throw the door open, slamming the door behind myself. My feet pound against the footpath and my legs burn as pain shoots through my leg.

###
My eyes run over the numbers that lay on the front of each door until I reach the right one. I knock on the door, my whole body shaking as I wait for the door to just open, to just be able to see her beautiful face, so flawless. The door slowly opens, who stands behind it is one of the last people I want to see.. Lauren Jauregui. Her face so pale as tears run down her cheeks, she guides me inside the hotel room to come face to face with the beautiful girl who broke my heart.

Her make up running down her beautiful tan face, her dark brown hair flowing around her face with knot through out it. Her chocolate brown eyes all swollen and blood shot as cuts cover her arms from her wrists to her shoulders, she holds a sharp kitchen knife to her neck, slowly pressing it into the skin on her neck looking beyond broken.

"Cam, please put it down hermosa!" I plead desperately, tears brim my eyes, stinging as they just beg me to release them.

"I c-can't Vaeh..," she stutters sobbing, she presses the blade harder against her neck, blood slowly trickles down her neck.

My feet move before my brain, common sense thrown right out the window as I jump forward grabbing the knife from her strong grip. I throw it to the ground, letting my tears fall as I drop to the ground cradling her weak body in my arms. Her tears soaking into my hoodie, my chest muffling her heart wrenching sobs as her whole body trembles. I rock us back and forth, kissing her head and just singing softly.

"I wouldn't wanna be anybody else, hey

You made me insecure,
Told me I wasn't good enough.
But who are you to judge
When you're a diamond in the rough?
I'm sure you got some things
You'd like to change about yourself.
But when it comes to me
I wouldn't want to be anybody else.